Rangers v Dundee Utd

1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Am I going to give Rangers £10 to listen to Clive Tyldesley for 90 minutes and watch my team get utterly fucked? Yes

Will I regret this? Also yes

20200803_135028.gif.236397bc07012dec5b2b93accc225cbb.gif

Not for me, Clive. I'd sooner donate £10 to the Conservative party than that tragic tribute act.

I'm sure it will pop up for free somewhere.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

42 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

20200803_135028.gif.236397bc07012dec5b2b93accc225cbb.gif

Not for me, Clive. I'd sooner donate £10 to the Conservative party than that tragic tribute act.

I'm sure it will pop up for free somewhere.

I seriously can’t understand why someone wouldn’t pay £10 to watch their team on a guaranteed feed, regardless of who they’re playing. 

13 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I seriously can’t understand why someone wouldn’t pay £10 to watch their team on a guaranteed feed, regardless of who they’re playing. 

1. The £10 goes to The Rangers. They can f**k off.

2. The twat shown above will be commentating. He can f**k off.

Edited by Big Shedboy
3. We'll lose

18 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Am I going to give Rangers £10 to listen to Clive Tyldesley for 90 minutes and watch my team get utterly fucked? Yes

Will I regret this? Also yes

I think Tyldesley is covering a certain amount of games but not all so it might be Tom Miller doing the Utd game. Not that he’s very popular with oppositions fans either..

Anyhoo, the media desperate to paint this as some sort of grudge match but a lot of water under the bridge and Utd don’t even have the same owner. Just another game.

Would take an utter sh*tefest 1-0 win. Hopefully Aribo is back.

Will be interesting to listen to Clive's extensive knowledge of Scottish football

From what I've heard he has done his research and comes across as very knowledgeable. Which is little surprise given that he actually takes pride in his profession unlike most up here.

1 hour ago, Zoomer Brown said:

Will be interesting to listen to Clive's extensive knowledge of Scottish football

He was brilliant against Saints, was clearly knowledgeable about the players, manager, and recent form. 

Completely unbiased too.

8 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Apparently there’s some kind of feud between these two clubs according to various weegia sources this week.

Not something I'm aware of.  Same with the manufactured feud between A'deen and us.  Neither of you are clubs worth getting excited about.

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not something I'm aware of.  Same with the manufactured feud between A'deen and us.  Neither of you are clubs worth getting excited about.

We can only hope that that comes back to bite you on the arse at around 16.50 tomorrow.

As far as I'm concerned, since the days of the bubbling statements of 2012, Dundee United have a new owner and Rangers fans have a new club. 

It's water under the bridge. The Sevcophiles in the media will do anything they can to stoke the flames of division but not me.

As long as we make sure that any fees for player transfers in the future are paid up front and in full, I think everything will be just fine.

If you take a look at a Rangers forum (no not always Rangers media) there is definitely some bitterness and residual hatred for Dundee United on their part.

Delve deeper and they somehow manage to twist United’s historical name to suit their bigoted and blinkered agenda.

Anyway, super turgid and tragic football, 1-0 Rangers.

Edited by stressball

1 hour ago, stressball said:

If you take a look at a Rangers forum (no not always Rangers media) there is definitely some bitterness and residual hatred for Dundee United on their part.

Delve deeper and they somehow manage to twist United’s historical name to suit their bigoted and blinkered agenda.

Anyway, super turgid and tragic football, 1-0 Rangers.

Nope.  Not a fucking clue what that means.