St Mirren v Hibernian

It's not been great, but I don't think it would be 3-0 with Alnwick and Shaughnessy playing. Erhahon has been our best player for me.

Games gone now anyway, think Hibs will score another at least.

Edited by GAD

1 minute ago, GAD said:

It's not been great, but I don't think but would be 3-0 with Alnwick and Shaughnessy playing. Erhahon has been our best player for me.

Games gone now anyway, think Hibs will score another at least.

Agree with that. That has been a horrendously costly red card. 

5 minutes ago, flyingscot said:

Agree with that. That has been a horrendously costly red card. 

I simply don't believe that Jack Baird is so bad that it's been worth pulling the team out of shape to this extent to avoid playing him. He could have been playing and still got his move to Ayr while we found a replacement.

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

I simply don't believe that Jack Baird is so bad that it's been worth pulling the team out of shape to this extent to avoid playing him. He could have been playing and still got his move to Ayr while we found a replacement.

Agreed. The Foley experiment is fine when desperate but when we had a natural defender not to use him and nor to have a replacement is criminal. It weakens the midfield as Sheron isn't good enough to replace Foley. 

1 minute ago, flyingscot said:

Agreed. The Foley experiment is fine when desperate but when we had a natural defender not to use him and nor to have a replacement is criminal. It weakens the midfield as Sheron isn't good enough to replace Foley. 

Foley seemed to get a lot of credit for a couple of games (I'm thinking specifically of the one against Kilmarnock) where he strolled it at CB, but was never really tested as we completely dominated.