St Mirren v Hibernian

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Hibs were at 3/4 yesterday. Thought the odds might have shortened since but they're still there. 

I was struggling to see past a Hibs win anyway but the events of the past 48hrs will surely take their toll. Three defenders and no goalies. Some laugh, this.

Despite all that, I'm in favour of it going ahead. It's only a game, after all.

It’s like you boys have never heard of Hibernian football club (club) before. You’ll scrape a 1-0 win. 

I haven't checked, but apparently we've removed the #Heartbreaker tweet, which was absolutely genius marketing. I'm surprised Hearts have done us a favour, but they're looking to cut their wage bill and probably give him some game time, plus the opposition is Hibs. Not sure how this will go down with their fans.

The tweet was clearly disgraceful but the hounding and  sharing pictures of him is childish behaviour. 
Shouldn't make comments like that and expect to get away with it. Especially with all your personal information spread out across social media. He's obviously not the brightest as well as a scum bag.