St Mirren v Hibernian

You can tell Saints fans are nervous at the moment with no thread for this game.  We have had two stinkers Rangers / St Johnstone.  Other games we have been pinned back too deeply for long spells in the game which is my worry. Midfield is our weak spot at the moment until two important midfielders come back from injury. So I would take anything from this game and be absolutely delighted.  

I promised to be optimistic this season but it's hard to see past an away win here. I'm going 0-2 Hibs; I think they'll just have too much for us and our three available defenders. That said, I hope Goodwin gets that 3-5-2 shite in the sea. Shaughnessy still suspended so Foley into defence, please. 

Fraser - Foley - McCarthy - Tait

MacPherson - Sheron

Connolly - McGrath - Durmus

Obika

Hibs to win both halves; Goodwin to be marginally the sexier of the two managers.

Hopefully Nisbet is fit again our midfield was so bad against Aberdeen so it’s back to basics for me and none of the 3 in the middle should keep their place with Gogic coming back in.

Marciano

McGinn        Porteous      Hanlon         Doig

Boyle             Gogic      (gulp) Mallan     Murphy

Nisbet       Doidge

I’ve went for Mallan on the sole basis that it’s been the longest since he’s pissed me off and Hallberg, Newell and Allan all deserve to be dropped after that horror show against Aberdeen and we don’t really have any other options.

1-1 is the most likely result I would say.

4 hours ago, TonyFerrino said:

Hibs relentless* march to the title to continue I'm afraid to say for the Buddies.

That or Hibs relentless forthcoming pursuit of entries in the L and D column, as is more likely.

I would gladly see you beat Saints if it meant Hibs won the league stopping ether of the evil Glasgow sisters.  Back on the game :) Was glad to hear Jim Goodwin say what happened in Perth was his fault. For that reason we will go into this game differently thankfully.  Hibs have better players but St Mirren are no pushover in Paisley. That makes me feel better can go to bed now and sleep well. 

Game will go ahead provided no-one else  tests positive , club are confident player has had no contact with other 1st teamers. Same happened to Hibs re Gogic last week.  Let's hope the player concerned is ok and isn't a key player. 

Looking to bring two new players in before Saturday , Lee Erwin and a Left Back !