RIP HURLFORD THISTLE

Hooseoffleet

11 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:

Listen to Mourinho and Pep here! In a two page thread you have have took a pot shot at four different blokes. The fact you have more to say about others rather than yourselves says far more about you than the blokes you have had a go at. 

Tap players n managers dinnae come oan this forum n sling mud. It's the frustrated failed wans that dae that. These two will either b the ned at the side o the park wae a bottle o buckie n wan hand n a dooby n the ither or a player wae a medal collection that wid fit in a matchbox 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 08/09/2020 at 16:18, HurlfordAFC said:

Cheers for that guys your opinions mean a lot lol! 5 trophies in 5 seasons in amateur football. An undefeated league season, being the only team to beat shortlees in their trophy laden season, knocking the ayrshire cup winners out the following season whilst we were in the 3rd division, knocking one of the top contenders for the Scottish out twice in consecutive seasons......if that's clueless I will take it all day long guys lol. Thanks again 

Hi Mark, what season are you talking about 17/18 when we won  the Scottish and the Prem.  I think you beat us 5-2 in the first game of the season. Im not sure but think they may have lost more than one that year in the league, but you could be right. 
We had another trophy laden season when “you know who”  won the West, the Ayrshire, The League where we won every single league game, and the Eric White, in the 2015/16 season. 
As Roy Jones, once said,

“Ya all must have forgot” 😜

🏆🏆🏆🏆

4382AB48-26A7-435F-8E10-D29B948EA7BC.jpeg

Edited by Cunny

Oh and I think we could have beat both those two seasons last season, if it weren’t for Covid. We were in the semi of Scottish, I fancied us for the league, in the semi of the Ayrshire, and either semi or quarters of James Scott. 
Not bad for a team who were finished at the beginning of last year, according to a few on here. 
You know who you are. 
Apology’s accepted.😎☠️ 🏴‍☠️ 

Edited by Cunny