RIP HURLFORD THISTLE

Hooseoffleet

14 hours ago, Polnessan72 said:

Mark Ross the obvious replacement, the man is clueless though.

Think mark is a decent lad but because he is a decent lad I dont think he would touch it with a bargepole. I cant see anyone wanting it and I believe they will end up packing it in 

10 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Think mark is a decent lad but because he is a decent lad I dont think he would touch it with a bargepole. I cant see anyone wanting it and I believe they will end up packing it in 

They could do worse than big mark. He might not have the knowledge of some other managers but players do want to play for him. I can vouch for that. The main issue is no one wants to play for HT unless they are getting paid. If the wallet is empty like has been suggested then I think they will fold 

29 minutes ago, CFCbhoy said:
2 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Plus if he is that clueless why would he be down as the obvious replacement for manager of the most successful ayrshire amateur side of the last ten years? Makes no sense ha! 

Lol fair point well made 

18 hours ago, Polnessan72 said:

Mark Ross the obvious replacement, the man is clueless though.

18 hours ago, Hooseoffleet said:

Better off with Donald Ross mate. 

Cheers for that guys your opinions mean a lot lol! 5 trophies in 5 seasons in amateur football. An undefeated league season, being the only team to beat shortlees in their trophy laden season, knocking the ayrshire cup winners out the following season whilst we were in the 3rd division, knocking one of the top contenders for the Scottish out twice in consecutive seasons......if that's clueless I will take it all day long guys lol. Thanks again 

Edited by HurlfordAFC

Ha ha ha u kidden trust me he will b£ brav£ £nogh. Who will really wana play for him tho. Also he won't be able to conveniently be injured anytime they play shortlees.

Heard Faz knocked thistle back 3 times over the weekend. Not sure how true that is tho. Alot of history there.

Heard that too but he cut and run from onthank when it got tough so cant see him being brave enough to take this job 

1 minute ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Ha ha ha u kidden trust me he will b£ brav£ £nogh. Who will really wana play for him tho. Also he won't be able to conveniently be injured anytime they play shortlees.

Heard Faz knocked thistle back 3 times over the weekend. Not sure how true that is tho. Alot of history there.

Haha fair point mate. 3 times?? Jesus take the fucken hint lol

38 minutes ago, HurlfordAFC said:

Cheers for that guys your opinions mean a lot lol! 5 trophies in 5 seasons in amateur football. An undefeated league season, being the only team to beat shortlees in their trophy laden season, knocking the ayrshire cup winners out the following season whilst we were in the 3rd division, knocking one of the top contenders for the Scottish out twice in consecutive seasons......if that's clueless I will take it all day long guys lol. Thanks again 

I hear you mate, well done on winning they trophies but I’m allowed my opinion and I stand by it, yer clueless