Who’s winning what??

ahfootball

I can see Shortlees winning the premier at an absolute center. Thistle won't be top 3. I think the one relegation place be a surprise but wont say who just yet.

I think the top 3 in the 1st will be the same although of the rumoirs are true about Galston then they could possibly mount a challenge and i hope they do.

Craigie for the drop for me. Will need to see what settles before picking a 2nd team.

Mauchline to win 2a closely followed by Annbank

Killie United and Killie afc battle for top spot in 2b

Would be nice to get away from all the Covid talk for once and talk football. 

so I’ll start. What’s everyone’s predictions for this season in ayrshire??
whether it be
top league/bottom league
promotions/relegations
What we thinking??

3 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

I can see Shortlees winning the premier at an absolute center. Thistle won't be top 3. I think the one relegation place be a surprise but wont say who just yet.

I think the top 3 in the 1st will be the same although of the rumoirs are true about Galston then they could possibly mount a challenge and i hope they do.

Craigie for the drop for me. Will need to see what settles before picking a 2nd team.

Mauchline to win 2a closely followed by Annbank

Killie United and Killie afc battle for top spot in 2b

who gets 2nd & 3rd between Glenburn, New Fram, Cumnock and Dailly?

6 minutes ago, heeders said:

Dailly if they e managed to keep the same team are a cracking side and a match for anybody in that league on there day. We play them 1st friendly so will get a look but I think prob shortlees glenburn dailly 

i follow most of the teams on social media, Dailly being one and by the looks of it they have kept most if not all their team with the addition of a couple of decent junior players. I'm sure i seen they have got a friendly with Glenburn also so that could be a good bench mark for the season for both teams.

Yeah u are right. Knapp came back and it all changed again. Has Thistke got that one player that can re build them? I'm not so sure. I personally think Thistle will get their man eventually in Ryan Farell and that will all but end New Farm as a threat of any kind. From what iv heard they have lost a couple of players, nothing worth noting and gained a couple, again nothing major. 2nd season always harder. Dailly have signed big players tho so csn see them kicking on. Stewarton seem to have improved as well

Have new farm lost players? Seemed to be flying last year for a new team coming up. Early days to write off hurlford too even with all the apparent problems. Same was said about shortlees last year if my memory serves me right

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Yeah u are right. Knapp came back and it all changed again. Has Thistke got that one player that can re build them? I'm not so sure. I personally think Thistle will get their man eventually in Ryan Farell and that will all but end New Farm as a threat of any kind. From what iv heard they have lost a couple of players, nothing worth noting and gained a couple, again nothing major. 2nd season always harder. Dailly have signed big players tho so csn see them kicking on. Stewarton seem to have improved as well

Dailly spending big cash also.

On the basis on 2nd and 3rd was just on the teams i thought were strongest from last season. Glenburn, new farm, cumnock & Dailly however i did forget to put in Thistle.

Can't see a small team like dailly having money to play with mate most of their signings are all local boys i'm sure even the new signings.

Shorlees strong with Glenburn and i personally don't think the ship is sinking just yet at the Thistle. Cash injection yet again and we can't right them off

5 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Lees daily glenburn thistle cumnock kilbride.

Has Waverly strengthened any? Very quiet in the first division

Forgot about Kilbride , Theve strengthened , a think a load of the thistle boys will end up at nf if they do go under , hearing caddis is being tipped to take over tho so dunno how much truth is in that 

What players have daily signed can’t say I’ve heard? Always interested in the seeing who will finished out top out of Ardeer, Kilbride and dirrans. AgAin not heard much in regards of boys signing or leaving this year all over ayrshire hence the forum and looking for info.

4 minutes ago, ahfootball said:

What players have daily signed can’t say I’ve heard? Always interested in the seeing who will finished out top out of Ardeer, Kilbride and dirrans. AgAin not heard much in regards of boys signing or leaving this year all over ayrshire hence the forum and looking for info.

Ardeer have signed the boy Scott Chegg from Kilbirnie. Good player. Likes 2 play his fitba on the carpet.