Texans @ Chiefs - Opening Night

lichtie23

The NFL season returns this Thursday (Friday am for us over here) as the Kansas City Chiefs hoist their championship banner before hosting the DeShaun Watson led Houston Texans at Arrowhead.

These teams played out 2 memorable games last season as Kansas City avenged a loss in Week 6 of the campaign by posting a 51-31 victory in the AFC Divisional Round after allowing the game's first 24 points.

Both QBs secured massive paydays in the offseason and will be desperate to get there teams off to a 1-0 start!

So let me get this right. There will be 17,000 fans in arrowhead tomorrow and they are pumping in crowd noise?

No different to when it was full of fans a few years back.

Read an article on it and they are only allowed X amount of decibels so there is no real advantage. they are also not allowed to turn it up on opposing 3rd downs.

Will watch the highlights tomorrow.

Wife is pregnant, so hoping to be able to watch quite a bit more NFL than usual later in the year.

Congrats on getting the good lady up the duff.
My Mrs is actually delighted I’m staying up to watch it, means I will be doing the wee mans night feed