The 'yer da' element of your support

12 hours ago, Academically Deficient said:

That's the best yet.

Is complaining about spellchecker on your phone the most da thing ever? 

I suppose I need to go back and correct it now. And I'm much more drunk than I was at the time.

For the record: an Accies top and Nigerian Prince's headgear. Calm yourself.

Are you secretly holding on to Accies' money and should we PM you our bank details to get our share....

1 hour ago, A96 said:

I think for the full-fat yer da , professional footballers have to be compared to manual workers...... “Like to see the cvnts doing a day’s work on a building site/ 12 hour shift on the rigs”

And comparisons about wages (and not just for footballers , but also MP,’s and some celebs) must , by law , refer to nurses.

The more I have earned, the less work I have had to do.

10 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Obsessed with referees enforcing the 6 second rule on goalkeepers. Will quite often scream count themselves as they become more and more incredulous.

Or the current fave, lack of understanding of the "new" kick off or bye kick rules, followed by a lot of spluttering.

20 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Obsessed with referees enforcing the 6 second rule on goalkeepers. Will quite often scream count themselves as they become more and more incredulous.

Probably best that they don't go to Kilmarnock games.

There's boomers near where I sit who nearly give themselves a brain haemorrhage when an opposition player doesn't take a throw in at the exact spot, to the millimetre, where the ball went out of play.

Have to say , a lot of the examples of yer-da-ness on this thread would be more suited to a Calling Cards of Morons (Football Edition) type thread.

Anyway, here’s some more

- booing ,or just wanting to appear to be outraged about   , a Dons player giving possession back to the opponents whenever the game’s stopped for an injured opposition player to get treatment 

- going apeshit at the Pittodrie ball boys for being so fvkkiin slow , lazy and useless. ....(I’m as guilty of this as anyone TBH)

- moaning about any defender , but especially Taylor, making a square pass to another defender ....”Just get it up the fvkkin park fer fvkk sake !!!!!”......shortly followed by “Aaaccch......’at’s fvkkin SHITE !!!! “  when Taylor does exactly what yer da/the moron has just demanded and punted it forward.

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Do they also  scream at their players telling them to get onside when their keeper is taking a goal kick?