The 'yer da' element of your support

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

It's not far wrong. 

I don't vote for them or like them but the elements of the *** support who claim that Rangers fans voting for them are a disgrace to 'wur traditions innat' are fucking moon units who shouldn't be allowed out of the house. 

22 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I don't vote for them or like them but the elements of the *** support who claim that Rangers fans voting for them are a disgrace to 'wur traditions innat' are fucking moon units who shouldn't be allowed out of the house. 

Celtic fans of who vote for British Nationalist party’s such as Labour get a hard time from fellow supporters due to the IRA nonsense. The OF are just as bad as each other in that respect.

On 03/10/2020 at 14:54, johnnydun said:

Here's me thinking Livingston weren't an old enough club to have 'Yer Da'.

Half of Livi's fans are local divorced da's who support another club - Liverpool, for instance - trying to find something to do with their kids on a Saturday afternoon.

This is a cruel and unrepresentative stereotype, but I'm sticking with it.

4 hours ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

Choosing your politics due to what side you support is fairly common in Dundee as well. Unionists tend to drift to the Dens Park side and Nationalists over the road.  Really is pretty pathetic behaviour. 

Well, that's just fucking blatant nonsense.