The 'yer da' element of your support

Shouts foul shy every single time the opponent takes a throw.

We all know you are probably right, but we also all know it makes absolutely no difference to the game that nobody bothers with making sure they are following the exact procedure.  The rules are only there to stop players going 10 yards onto the pitch before releasing it or doing a keeper style 50 yard single hand throw and refs are absolutely correct in letting the minor things go unless you are really keen on teams taking kick off and then spending 90 minutes taking turns at shys.

Edited by parsforlife

5 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Shouts foul shy every single time the opponent takes one a throw.

We all know you are probably right, but we also all know it makes absolutely no difference to the game that nobody bothers with making sure they are following the exact procedure.  The rules are only there to stop players going 10 yards onto the pitch before releasing it or doing a keeper style 50 yard single hand throw and refs are absolutely correct in letting the minor things go unless you are really keen on teams taking kick off and then spending 90 minutes taking turns at shys.

Both my sons do that a lot more than me.

35 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Oldfirmfacts made a point on Twitter I believe.   Yer da isn’t actually a statement on age or if you have fathered children. It’s a state of mind.

To be perfectly honest “yer da” is one of those pish West Coastisms like “weans”.

3 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Alshit Ferguscum was it? Can't mind properly but it was one of the worst bits of "patter" I've ever come across.

I think it was Allshit Fergpissscum.

Stirmong Lolbion was another.

11 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Scumfermline

St Mirren. 

It is true! One of the Mods (perhaps the site owner) has changed the word filter so that St Mid den is changed to Mirren. 

The big joyless goat. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

St Mirren. 

It is true! One of the Mods (perhaps the site owner) has changed the word filter so that St Mid den is changed to Mirren. 

The big joyless goat. 

Considering Div shuts the site down every time St Mirren get humped/spends his life on Twitter being an absolute da, then I think its fairly clear cut who created that particular filter.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Considering Div shuts the site down every time St Mirren get humped/spends his life on Twitter being an absolute da, then I think its fairly clear cut who created that particular filter.

He's presenting Off the Ball with Jason Leitch when Cowan and Cosgrove are in panto this year.

Rangers fans who claim anyone who votes for the SNP is a disgrace to the protestant brethren and quintessential British club and not a proper Rangers supporter, I read somewhere between 10 and 20% of Rangers fans have voted for independence and/or the SNP.

Equally and cringeworthy as Celtic fans who slate fellow supporters who still vote for the Labour party, calling them Unionists and Brits etc...

If you base your political leanings on your football loyalties and decry fellow fans who don't follow your moronic train of thought you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Rangers fans who claim anyone who votes for the SNP is a disgrace to the protestant brethren and quintessential British club and not a proper Rangers supporter, I read somewhere between 10 and 20% of Rangers fans have voted for independence and/or the SNP.

Equally and cringeworthy as Celtic fans who slate fellow supporters who still vote for the Labour party, calling them Unionists and Brits etc...

If you base your political leanings on your football loyalties and decry fellow fans who don't follow your moronic train of thought you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Same goes for religion.