Bonnyrigg Rose 2020-21

bravehearts dad

Arguably our most difficult game of the season so far. Our previous games against EK have been tight affairs and I see it being no different this afternoon. Must say I was impressed with the 3 new signings on Tuesday night and they all seem to have 1 valuable asset pace. Also the big bonus with the return on Alan Horne.

There would have been a big crowd at NDP today under different circumstances so another Saturday afternoon watching the live stream on the laptop.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Arguably our most difficult game of the season so far. Our previous games against EK have been tight affairs and I see it being no different this afternoon. Must say I was impressed with the 3 new signings on Tuesday night and they all seem to have 1 valuable asset pace. Also the big bonus with the return on Alan Horne.
There would have been a big crowd at NDP today under different circumstances so another Saturday afternoon watching the live stream on the laptop.
C’mon The Rose [emoji257][emoji257][emoji257]

Hope you have a lovely morning braveheart.

And a shite afternoon.[emoji6]

1 hour ago, johnmc80 said:

Enjoy ur night fella.emoji106.png

Enjoyment started at 4.45 pm had a curry along with 3p(o)ints since. It was a good match you were probably of of the lucky ones in the ground to watch it.  Your team fought hard and we missed some big chances and thought we deserved the three points at the end of the game.                                    You enjoy your evening.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹🍺🍺🍺😃😃😃

• 3 weeks later...

Well another Saturday match we are unable to view from the terrace, I am sure there would have been a big crowd for this match. Also something completely different playing on Boxing Day, don’t know if The Rose have done that before in other Leagues.

Been some titanic battles with Bo’ness over the years so will content myself on my chair in front of the computer with The Rose beanie hat and scarf on. (and maybe the Sherry bottle).

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

4 minutes ago, BU_Brian said:

Braveheart, do you guys stream your games and if so, where can we purchase it, please?

The match today is being streamed live for £4.99. I am not an expert but it can be accessed and paid for through the club Facebook page, check it out and enjoy the game, hopefully not spoiled by the weather.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

30 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

The match today is being streamed live for £4.99. I am not an expert but it can be accessed and paid for through the club Facebook page, check it out and enjoy the game, hopefully not spoiled by the weather.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

hahaha.

Thanks for the info Braveheart.  get on to it now.

May the best team win: Although - cup game .. sole objective, move on to the next round.

C'mon the BUs