Bonnyrigg Rose 2020-21

bravehearts dad

21 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

What happened to this laddie wheres he off to ? 

As announced by his new club yesterday, Jordan Smith has joined Tranent Juniors. Smith who joined in the close season is reunited with his old Tynecastle boss Calum Eliot at the Belters and we would like to wish him all the very best at his new club. We would also like to acknowledge the people behind the scenes at the Big T in the way the transfer was handled.

Ah well another Saturday afternoon sitting in the chair, donation made to watch The Rose.

Was a better performance on Tuesday night and a very welcome 3pts and personally happy to see McGachie get his first goal of the season. So 3 youngsters brought in this week wonder how many will play today against an experienced Spartans team. Delighted that we have signed local lad Bradley Barret and look forward to see him in the red and white hoops. Good luck to Balde and Watson also.

Last seasons game at Ainslie Park was one of the most exiting of the season with some finish to the game.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

On 10/11/2020 at 09:48, bravehearts dad said:

missing Dan Baur      Release Moyes and resign a 34 year old

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Just to clear something up, Moyes retired he wasn't released. Hoskins is a more than able replacement, knows the players and the expectations at Bonnyrigg. Honestly I can't say Baur impressed me much last season, he was so big that most of the time he didn't jump for aerial challenges. We've got arguably 2 of the best defenders in the league injured which would be hard on any team. It's a hard league, every game will be hard fought but there's still plenty time and recent results have been better

12 hours ago, jdt said:

Just to clear something up, Moyes retired he wasn't released. Hoskins is a more than able replacement, knows the players and the expectations at Bonnyrigg. Honestly I can't say Baur impressed me much last season, he was so big that most of the time he didn't jump for aerial challenges. We've got arguably 2 of the best defenders in the league injured which would be hard on any team. It's a hard league, every game will be hard fought but there's still plenty time and recent results have been better

Moyes is playing at Linlithgow Rose. 

20 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

It let's you concentrate on the league. I think shire be doing the same

The same Shire that were 3 0 up on Friday and thought aye let's concentrate on the league .

You dinnae half come oot wi some crackers Alan :lol:

Edited by newcastle broon

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

The same Shire that were 3 0 up on Friday and thought aye let's concentrate on the league .

You dinnae half come oot wi some crackers Alan :lol:

Well it is almost the festive season.

Thanks for pointing out my error. With all this shit going on about lockdowns and who can play and train I hadn’t checked the date on the post.