Bonnyrigg Rose 2020-21

bravehearts dad

Mate of mine that I work with from your neck of the Woods was saying Sean Connery has left around 350k to Bonnyrigg Rose, can’t see it anywhere online was wondering if there’s much truth in it ? guy is using a reliable source 
Any expansion on how this "Mate of mine" has come across this information ?.......cause I smell sh1te.

4 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:
1 hour ago, BullyWeeLad said:
Mate of mine that I work with from your neck of the Woods was saying Sean Connery has left around 350k to Bonnyrigg Rose, can’t see it anywhere online was wondering if there’s much truth in it ? guy is using a reliable source 

Any expansion on how this "Mate of mine" has come across this information ?.......cause I smell sh1te.

From that area and coaches with Leith, guy finds out lots of stuff for me usually bang on the signings before announced.. who knows probably is shit 

12 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Buzzing to get one over Braveheart's Dad tomorrow.

Another clean sheet anda convincing 3-0, win.

Mon The Shire

Keep dreamin Selfie. On paper for me our most difficult game this season so far.  Shame I am unable to join you in the Directors box to watch it. I reckon it will be a tight contest in keeping with our matches over the last couple of seasons, and may the best team win. I will content myself with the £5 donation to watch your live stream.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

18 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Keep dreamin Selfie. On paper for me our most difficult game this season so far.  Shame I am unable to join you in the Directors box to watch it. I reckon it will be a tight contest in keeping with our matches over the last couple of seasons, and may the best team win. I will content myself with the £5 donation to watch your live stream.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Good luck Bravehearts Dad. Think it will be a very tight 1-1 draw 

Brilliant to see a couple of the Bonnyrigg players greetin on twitter about our penalty which shouldnt have been.

Ironic that they haven't fired theirs up from 2/3 minutes before where it was just as bad [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Makes the 3 points even sweeter [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

2 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Brilliant to see a couple of the Bonnyrigg players greetin on twitter about our penalty which shouldnt have been.

Ironic that they haven't fired theirs up from 2/3 minutes before where it was just as bad emoji85.pngemoji85.pngemoji85.pngemoji85.pngemoji85.pngemoji85.png

Makes the 3 points even sweeter emoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.png

Soft as opposed to cheating.

I suppose it was going to take something like that for you to finally beat us.

2 hours ago, BS7 said:

Soft as opposed to cheating.

I suppose it was going to take something like that for you to finally beat us.

Hahahahahahahahaha McGachie spent more of the second half on his arse screaming for fouls than actually trying to play football so it’s some cheek coming from you. Both penalties were complete dives so don’t try play one down over the other when they were just as bad as each other

4 hours ago, Scuzz said:

Looked at the two penalties on twitter, as a neutral, looked like two dives to me.

Terrible refereeing!

Yeah no way were either penalties. Ours was a blatant dive, bonnyriggs not much better. I suppose it evened itself out but you don't want either to ever be seen given. 

Wondering if the Bonnyrigg side is just maybe starting to age?

They’ve been pretty much the same side for five years.

Make no mistake, they’re still a top top side, just slightly less good as they start to decline.

Missing Dan baur for example.

Few new signings are forcing their way into the team.

Old Father Time gets us all unfortunately [emoji22]

22 hours ago, oldandround said:

Wondering if the Bonnyrigg side is just maybe starting to age?

They’ve been pretty much the same side for five years.

Make no mistake, they’re still a top top side, just slightly less good as they start to decline.

Missing Dan baur for example.

Few new signings are forcing their way into the team.

Old Father Time gets us all unfortunately emoji22.png

missing Dan Baur      Release Moyes and resign a 34 year old 

New signings               Sign  a 20yr old kid who scored 40 goals last season and transferred him last week, in his place sign a 20yr    
                                           old on loan!!!  And  McGachie has not scored this season so far!!!

Mair who I would have thought been the natural replacement for the suspended Currie on Saturday not    
                                            listed.

Granted it appears we have a few injuries to experienced players, but all the above decisions seem bizarre   
                                          to me.

And another tough game tonight against a team we drew twice with last season, from these experiences      
                                           think we need to score the first goal tonight.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Edited by bravehearts dad
Grammar