WOSL Officials Appointments

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/exclusive-west-scotland-league-temporary-22609370.amp?__twitter_impression=true

The West of Scotland League have confirmed their temporary administration ahead of the big kick-off next month, Lanarkshire Live Sport can reveal.  

Former West Region Juniors secretary Kenny

Young will continue his role with the new-look non-league set-up alongside Alex Smith of Kello Rovers.

The duo will also organise the fixture list for tier six and the three tier seven conferences.

Matt Bamford of Clydebank, who stood down from his West Region and SJFA office bearer roles earlier this year, will work with Glencairn committee member Peter Ferguson on the discipline of the divisions.

Neilston chief Kevin Robertson and Andrew Sinclair of Girvan will cover football administration and support.

Whittlets supremo John Dalton will take charge of communications with the SFA and other leagues.

All of the roles will be overseen by Lowland League vice-chairman and WoSFL chairman Dave McKenna.

The appointments have been made on a temporary basis before the start of the new era on October 10.

Just now, glensmad said:

Lol, I didn't back then, but I'm furloughed at the moment. We'll see what happens going forward. Thanks for the best wishes. emoji106.png

No bother. Just mind and tell them at your first meeting that a 20 team league is loony tunes. Also be prepared to be blamed for EVERYTHING from now on. It will be your fault, not the SFA 😉

26 minutes ago, rncaa said:

So 7 officials .

The pyramid types from the juniors.

Lots of competent experience treated shabbily now gone .

One head honcho that nobody in the west game knows just isn't acceptable. 

I usually don't mind your posts pal and even agree with you sometimes but you're being petty there. 

6 hours ago, rncaa said:

So 7 officials .

Why you talking out your arse? Seriously I was brought up with the juniors but they should have gone a long time ago

So 7 officials .

You should’ve put yourself forward for one of the roles.

Probably Junior blazers I know,but I'm guessing that they have a bit more knowledge regarding the Senior Leagues, with the extra paperwork involved etc.Be good if some younger folk could learn the ropes in readiness to step up into the hotseat. Sure there's loads to learn about various protocol's etc and the 'inner workings'  blah blah , maybe they are just short term appointments to get things up and running.

25 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Probably Junior blazers I know,but I'm guessing that they have a bit more knowledge regarding the Senior Leagues, with the extra paperwork involved etc.Be good if some younger folk could learn the ropes in readiness to step up into the hotseat. Sure there's loads to learn about various protocol's etc and the 'inner workings'  blah blah , maybe they are just short term appointments to get things up and running.

How do you know how old these fellas are?