The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

Wahey! Major UK-wide success for Dross incoming! 

Source of stats - https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/aug/03/cocaine-and-opiates-drive-record-high-drug-deaths-in-england-and-wales

Clearly the Westminster Government will also have to acknowledge that it took its collective eye off the drugs problem, as it's been announced that drug deaths in England and Wales are the highest on record and given Dross's insistence that governments must urgently act in such circumstances, England, at least, will have to up its game.  Barnett consequentials all round! 

Unless of course his outrage about Scotland is all wind and piss.  I'm sure he wouldn't be as hypocritical as to raise Hell in Scotland while sitting shtum on his back side in the House of Commons on exactly the same issue.  Why, he'll probably demand that the Government introduce a 'right to recovery' bill before the first week of the new sitting is over. 

Aye, so he will. 

21 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Why, he'll probably demand that the Government introduce a 'right to recovery' bill before the first week of the new sitting is over. 

Aye, so he will. 

He may well do.

He would then also retract that demand before the start of the second week

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Did he stay on the opposite side to the main stand to cut down on abuse?

I'm afraid not.

It may be something associated with his ranking that he's always on the stand side.

The above post is approved by Roy Jenkins.

8 minutes ago, sophia said:

I'm afraid not.

It may be something associated with his ranking that he's always on the stand side.

The above post is approved by Roy Jenkins.

I don't suppose he's high profile enough to need 2 sweaty Special Branch guys running alongside him.

12 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Christ. You'd think he might have done something to try and drop the extra four stone and umpteen chins he's lugging around before he returned to officiating. :blink:

He's assistant at Accies v Raith tomorrow

I believe refs have physical fitness tests although I did see a particularly corpulent assistant at a recent non-Scottish League match (more corpulent than me!)

I believe there's a shortage of match officials, certainly in the lower strata, so if the bold Douglas running the line frees up a Grade 2 to ref a West League game then it would be welcomed by the SFA.

28 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

He's assistant at Accies v Raith tomorrow

I believe refs have physical fitness tests although I did see a particularly corpulent assistant at a recent non-Scottish League match (more corpulent than me!)

I believe there's a shortage of match officials, certainly in the lower strata, so if the bold Douglas running the line frees up a Grade 2 to ref a West League game then it would be welcomed by the SFA.

I'm sure that Dross has nothing to worry about.  I used to be a pretty regular visitor to Stark's Park in the 80s and 90s when I lived in the Kingdom and the fans were unfailingly polite, considerate, fair-minded, sober and especially respectful of match officials. 

😁🤣

On 19/08/2022 at 12:50, Salt n Vinegar said:

I'm sure that Dross has nothing to worry about.  I used to be a pretty regular visitor to Stark's Park in the 80s and 90s when I lived in the Kingdom and the fans were unfailingly polite, considerate, fair-minded, sober and especially respectful of match officials. 

😁🤣

Aye but DRoss was at the other end of the ground from us so we had to really shout yesterday. 

4 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Did Dross get a hard time?  (He said hopefully....) 

A few shouts from our end but as I said he was at the other end of the stadium in front of Accies family stand. I’m sure a few Accies fans offered him their “polite, considerate, fair-minded, sober” opinions too 😂

6 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Did Dross get a hard time?  (He said hopefully....) 

He got dog's abuse for the whole game, load chanting of f**k the Tories and Boos' as he checked the nets.

For the life of me I will never fathom how a Forres Cooncil Hoose Loon, who's father was a cattle stockman, feels he is in tune with Rees Mogg and the self entiltled fraudulent Coco the Clown.

It's beyond belief.

39 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Imagine boasting about this with the state things are in right now

Just remember that the fat little f**k kept squealing about the need for separation from Europe despite this:

“The CBI says that all the trade, investment, jobs and lower prices that come from our economic partnership with Europe is worth £3000 per year to every household”.

Apparently union dividends aren’t devastating to cases for separation and don’t matter at all when you really, really want partition.

• 2 weeks later...