Jump to content

The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment


Ludo*1

Recommended Posts

Another swing and miss by Douglas Ross.

I look forward to his announcement that, upon reflection, Boris is indeed fit to run the country and anyone who suggests otherwise is in league with Putin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

How on earth can this thread be on page 2 (although obviously it is now elevated to page 1)

 

Has he said anything about the current crisis.......maybe I have missed him flip-flopping anoher three times....whats his position on Boris at present (there is a war still going on so I can't imagine he believes it appropriate to get rid of him at the present time.)

Edited by Caledonian1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

How on earth can this thread be on page 2 (although obviously it is now elevated to page 1)

 

Has he said anything about the current crisis.......maybe I have missed him flip-flopping anoher three times....whats his position on Boris at present (there is a war still going on so I can't imagine he believes it appropriate to get rid of him at the present time.)

He’s as well saying nothing tbh.

Johnson will be away soon enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

It would indeed be sooooo unfortunate if a carefully directed free kick caught him right in the puss or, ideally, the haw maws. 

FTFY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

 

He's been linesman at a couple of pre season friendlies up here and the abuse he got was quite something, I'm told.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He's been linesman at a couple of pre season friendlies up here and the abuse he got was quite something, I'm told.

I think it only fair that politicians listen to the electorate, party leaders especially. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He's been linesman at a couple of pre season friendlies up here and the abuse he got was quite something, I'm told.

Still wild he doesn’t get hammered by this from other parties and the media 

The guy is already an MSP and a MP, how does he have the time for this on top of all that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Such good news and there is now the very real possibility that I shall be within clear earshot from 19:45 tonight. 

Would any P&Ber like to share a witty rejoinder that could be directed his way?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, sophia said:

Such good news and there is now the very real possibility that I shall be within clear earshot from 19:45 tonight. 

Would any P&Ber like to share a witty rejoinder that could be directed his way?

Sometimes the old ones are the best.  The first time he indicates an offside, throw-in or corner, could you perhaps invite him to rectally relocate his flag? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...