The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

They've been posting insidious lies on Twitter for years. Remember that fat c**t Davidson and her BS about "big burly men" intimidating voters in 2014? Conservatives are, without exception, complete scum, and are the absolute lowest society has to offer (bit of a Venn overlap with Rangers fans there tbf). 

It's obvious why they chose Humza - a very large proportion of their voters/target voters are racist arseholes. 

13 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Oh God Reaction GIF

Despite the clear lack of awareness demonstrated by the post, it's sickening to see them grumble about drug deaths and then in the very next sentence go after the safe consumption vans.

Tories are fucking evil. Whoever signed off on that is a moron.

7 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I suspect they really didn't think that one through.

They probably did realise they were writing about themselves. They just didn’t care. They’re counting on their followers being either too stupid or too brainwashed by UK nationalism (or both) to notice or give a shit about the hypocrisy.

15 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Oh God Reaction GIF

Surely all these 'shockers' are happening as part of the status quo.

Choose state secrecy. Choose division. Choose nationalism. Choose flags. Choose a hard border with your neighbours. Ooft.

Choose the Scottish groat.

'Choose pensions paid for by taxpayers in a country you want to leave'. Eh?

British Nationalism (Unionism?) really isn't a good look.

17 hours ago, Antlion said:

Having clicked on this and looked down the Twitter feed, can someone explain what the holy f**k is going on with the loony fringe of UK Nats and an apparent obsession with some kind of massive paedophile conspiracy? Looks like every Tory Tweet includes a litany of mad accusations from crackpots claiming Sturgeon and “Swimmey” are paedophiles. Is the media aware of this … would it even be called a conspiracy theory?

C8906C67-C6C6-4845-85AC-B2357553ADD3.jpeg

It’s the Scottish Family Party who have hit out with that. I believe the premise is that sex education in school exists, ergo the SNP are paedophiles.

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

It’s the Scottish Family Party who have hit out with that. I believe the premise is that sex education in school exists, ergo the SNP are paedophiles.

Jesus Christ. I don’t have a Twitter so I get kicked off (or “invited to sign up”) before I can scroll down too many tweets - but they seemed to have brainwashed quite a few, for a joke party. Unless trolls have just got in on the act. Surprised this kind of libellous madness is allowed.

4 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Jesus Christ. I don’t have a Twitter so I get kicked off (or “invited to sign up”) before I can scroll down too many tweets - but they seemed to have brainwashed quite a few, for a joke party. Unless trolls have just got in on the act. Surprised this kind of libellous madness is allowed.

Unless you’re into stuff about “baby genocide” and having a go at transgender people, then I don’t think you’re missing out on much. 

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

I know it's one of the least eye catching ones, but "Choose a Car Park Tax" from the party whose leaders just started charging "our brave NHS employees" to park at hospitals is among my favourites

The media up here pretend the Tories up here are not the same Tory party in London

12 hours ago, spongeheid15 said:

Making a great job of the NHS. 

“The priorities of Scotland investment in NHS are very different to England: £1bn additional funding to tackle backlogs in Scotland, proportionately significantly higher than England’s £6bn. But more than that the spend in Scotland is much more patient-focused, with a 25 per cent increase in primary funding, dedicated spend on urgent care pathways, and 10 per cent of total spend to mental health. 

“I didn’t see a single proposal from the UK Government that would make any difference in those areas at all. I think we’ll see pressure to meet targets to push the elective waiting list down, and those pressures are going to be felt by frontline staff, and that’s going to compromise frontline care even further. It’s a big problem.”

First Spongheid posts an anti-Tory meme and now flags up the solid performance of the SG on Health in these difficult times, particularly when compared to the UK Government's performance. A real Saul on the road to Damascus conversion.....