The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

13 hours ago, sophia said:

Annie Wells on the telly.

Oh my word!

It's all the right words but not necessarily in the right order.

Actually, not really all the right words either.

Almost felt bad for her, do the Tories not brief people with lines to take when they send them on to TV. 

It was like she had wrapped herself in bacon and was wandering through Blair Drummond.

On 31/08/2021 at 14:37, Suspect Device said:

'Very big rats' attracted to mounds of traveller's rubbish at old AECC site (pressandjournal.co.uk)

This wouldn't have happened if we'd voted in DRoss. He'd have them rounded up and in concentration camps by now.

Why don't they get some folk on horseback with hounds to hunt these rats.

I mean we were told by hunting types that was an effective way of pest control when it applied to foxes.

I see that he abused the the use of virtual proceedings today so that he could be in Westminster instead of in the chamber to respond to the COVID statement. 

The ability to join virtually is designed to allow all members to take part in business while half the seats are kept empty. But as a party leader, he has a guaranteed seat should he wish to attend. 

Douglas Ross believes that vaccine passports in Scotland are a very bad thing.

Douglas Ross believes that vaccine passports in England are a very good thing.

Douglas Ross is a very principled politician, and in no way a hypocritical, sleekit, grandstanding, evil little fucker.

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

Douglas Ross believes that vaccine passports in Scotland are a very bad thing.

Douglas Ross believes that vaccine passports in England are a very good thing.

Douglas Ross is a very principled politician, and in no way a hypocritical, sleekit, grandstanding, evil little fucker.

He's also a vote loser according to the latest polling. He'll be terribly disappointed about that.

On 08/09/2021 at 22:14, The Master said:

I see that he abused the the use of virtual proceedings today so that he could be in Westminster instead of in the chamber to respond to the COVID statement. 

The ability to join virtually is designed to allow all members to take part in business while half the seats are kept empty. But as a party leader, he has a guaranteed seat should he wish to attend. 

Is this correct?

Did he take advantage of Holyrood work from home facilities to travel to Westminster for a vote?

That's about the measure of him if so.

1 hour ago, sophia said:

Is this correct?

Did he take advantage of Holyrood work from home facilities to travel to Westminster for a vote?

That's about the measure of him if so.

Yes.

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/divisions/pw-2021-09-08-63-commons/mp/25531

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

Is she not?

He also proposed aaw stopping MSPs collecting their wedge if they can't be arsed turning up to work.  Appropriately he was calling it the MacKay law.  Can't think that anyone that is not a workshy or embarrassed MSP could complain about that.

Is she not?
He also proposed aaw stopping MSPs collecting their wedge if they can't be arsed turning up to work.  Appropriately he was calling it the MacKay law.  Can't think that anyone that is not a workshy or embarrassed MSP could complain about that.
Did you even read the article? The content is an embarrassment, whether she actually is or she isn't losing touch with working families.

30 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Did you even read the article? The content is an embarrassment, whether she actually is or she isn't losing touch with working families.

Nope I didn't read it, does the content of the article invalidate my question?  I think it is fairly obvious that someone in her position, with the privileges that go with it can easily lose touch with the working people.  I don't see anything coming from the SNP that would suggest that they are the party of the working class.

His hamstring injury is the longest lasting in my long experience of reading about such things.

There should be a public enquiry, the cabinet secretary for health and social care should resign and if that doesn't do the trick, Sturgeon must explain.