The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Hampden has hosted the Champions League final – I went to that with my dad. Massimo Busacca was the referee.

“That’s what I remember about it. He’s now one of the heads of FIFA refereeing.”

Yup, that's what I remeber about that final too.......some may say Zidane scored one of the best goals ever volleying in from the edge of the box.....nah, instantly forgettable....but the ref....wow, we all remember him dont we.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Sarwar's been smart enough to realise that the Tories have essentially been attacking the Labour vote with their myopic anti-independence approach. Shocking that it's taken them this long to work it out, but I don't think anyone's considered Scottish Labour to be terribly clever in a long time.

It doesn't surprise me that Sarwar and co suddenly shift tactics and start listening to what left-leaning members advised when they're finally at the helm.

2 minutes ago, speckled tangerine said:

Scottish Labour's recent stance towards independence has been notably more agnostic. 

The current leadership and the SEC were the ones driving the f**k YER INDYREF2/ NO SURRENDER THE SNP ARE BENDERS policy so unless the responsibility of power has signalled a damascene conversion it's pure opportunism. Fair play that Sarwar is playing it convincingly tho.

Edited by NotThePars

12 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Hampden has hosted the Champions League final – I went to that with my dad. Massimo Busacca was the referee.

“That’s what I remember about it. He’s now one of the heads of FIFA refereeing.”

Yup, that's what I remeber about that final too.......some may say Zidane scored one of the best goals ever volleying in from the edge of the box.....nah, instantly forgettable....but the ref....wow, we all remember him dont we.

He wasn't even the ref - Urs Meier was the ref and Busacca was the fourth official. Busacca did referee the 2007 Europa League final at Hampden though.

3 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

He wasn't even the ref - Urs Meier was the ref and Busacca was the fourth official. Busacca did referee the 2007 Europa League final at Hampden though.

In that case he has misled the public  I demand two Inquiries and want to see him grilled by the panel for 8 hours in one day.

On 06/04/2021 at 18:21, Melanius Mullarkey said:

So why is Patrick a freak?

Glen Minter and Stormzy both called him a freak as far as I can see.

Presumably as he's not heterosexual, they think hes a freak.  They are Tories after all, so it certainly scans.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

So you don’t think he’s a freak then.

Not really but I can see why someone else would and they should be free to say so without ghouls purposefully misinterpreting what they say to be offensive.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Presumably as he's not heterosexual, they think hes a freak.  They are Tories after all, so it certainly scans.

You're a racist homophobe so this is a strange post..

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I can imagine that Jackie Baillie is not a happy bunny right now.

I doubt she cares given she's got all of them out the party and her and her cohort can have their little fiefdom back.

5 hours ago, NotThePars said:

It doesn't surprise me that Sarwar and co suddenly shift tactics and start listening to what left-leaning members advised when they're finally at the helm.

Is it even left-leaning to think that cosying up to the Tories has cost them credibility & votes? I still see Sarwar as a Branch Office manager whereas Monica Lennon might have been willing to pursue a more "independent" line of thinking.

I live in Ayr & have been voting Green in the list votes since 2007 but I would've looked at Labour under Lennon before (probably) voting Green again.

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

You're a racist homophobe so this is a strange post..

And you're a unionist but you can't tell us why other than being a Rangers fan, totally shallow.

Most of the Nationalists posting on here have given reasons why they want Independence.

All you use this forum for is to abuse people and act the victim when in fact you bring it on yourself, I honestly think that this forum is all you have in your pathetic little life.