The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

I'm sure he'll be due a westminster no lube over his mishandling of this fiasco.
As I mentioned earlier it's worth noting that Ruth Davidson has been AWOL over the last 12 hours, her distancing herself is a sure sign Ross is being hung out to dry.
Davidson will be the minister for the union. As a Lord she can sit in cabinet, again however the hypocrisy will be mind blowing considering her previous toxic relationship with the c**t in number 10

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
10 hours ago, Enigma said:
I can’t wait to be at a game with that c**t running the line.

'Douglas Ross linesman' happens to be an anagram of 'Slim androgenous lass.'

Wid....nae.

13 hours ago, Enigma said:

I can’t wait to be at a game with that c**t running the line.

Honestly, I'm kind of salivating at the thought of it (don't know if he ever does many L1 games mind). Totally ignoring the opposition team and what's going in in the game to hurl abuse at that fud for an hour and a half sounds brilliant right now.

26 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Honestly, I'm kind of salivating at the thought of it (don't know if he ever does many L1 games mind). Totally ignoring the opposition team and what's going in in the game to hurl abuse at that fud for an hour and a half sounds brilliant right now.

I’m pretty sure he doesn’t do L1 games, but he definitely does some League Cup group stage games. Screaming abuse at him would almost make watching Thistle worth it.

18 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’m pretty sure he doesn’t do L1 games, but he definitely does some League Cup group stage games. Screaming abuse at him would almost make watching Thistle worth it.

Dont get your hopes up, am sure we have had him on league duty,  should be hounded out of football as incompetent & out of the country as  traitorous scum 

4 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

He was on the line at the last match I attended in person (March 2020 - Morton vs Arbroath at Cappilow)

To be fair, he did appear to be correct to chalk off a Morton 'goal' for offside

The only disappointments on the day were Morton's 94th minute equaliser & DRoss being too far away to allow me to give him some proper verbal abuse

It speaks volumes for the Scottish Tories that their incoming leader, who isn't even in fucking Holyrood yet, has somehow eclipsed Jackson Carlaw in the comically inept stakes. Fucking hell they are a rabble. 

Surely no coincidence that DRoss appears to have become exponentially more ridiculous since Kirstene fucking Hair was appointed his advisor a while back. 

3 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

It speaks volumes for the Scottish Tories that their incoming leader, who isn't even in fucking Holyrood yet, has somehow eclipsed Jackson Carlaw in the comically inept stakes. Fucking hell they are a rabble. 

Surely no coincidence that DRoss appears to have become exponentially more ridiculous since Kirstene fucking Hair was appointed his advisor a while back. 

Oooft, I’d missed that news. I almost want to feel a bit sorry for him now. 

20 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Did she accept the position, or was just too complicated for her to decide?