The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

I see Forres Gump has called for a unionist alliance with Labour and The Lib Dems to oust the SNP. Wee Willie is open to it. Labour won’t touch it with a barge pole. It’s for Scotland’s own good you know!
Dross would become FM because that’s what the people want![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji2957][emoji23]
And Wullie Rennie as Tánaiste

11 hours ago, CambieBud said:

I see Forres Gump has called for a unionist alliance with Labour and The Lib Dems to oust the SNP. Wee Willie is open to it. Labour won’t touch it with a barge pole. It’s for Scotland’s own good you know!
Dross would become FM because that’s what the people want!emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png🤪emoji23.png

Did he invite the Cat?

(Hi Antillion, raging before 10am.. 😂)

Edited by Stormzy

On 05/03/2021 at 16:42, gannonball said:

The backseat drivers in the Scottish conservatives must be wondering how the f**k when the opposition has had to admit to f**k ups at an enquiry that somehow they have come out worse in all this. The man is a buffoon.

Have you noticed how quiet it all has become since the Nicola interrogation, losers obviously licking their wounds and regurgitating their mistakes, even the further release of 'Bombshell Evidence' has not revived the tories and Bailey. No doubt they are sticking needles in Nicola dolls to pass the time.

Edited by SandyCromarty

Seems as good a thread as any to draw attention for a soon-to-be Lothian list MSP from the Tories.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19153202.douglas-ross-told-sack-tory-candidate-grossly-inappropriate-messages/

(Apologies for the National link, seems to be one of the few not paywalled)

Generic Covid-denying stuff and misinformation, but I really enjoyed this angle about the public sector pay freeze:

Webber wrote: “I was thinking of a vote-winning policy called salary sacrifice where they only get 80% and have to struggle like the others on furlough. Then they might want this sorry state to get resolved faster.”

Surprised we’ve all overlooked cutting binmen’s pay as the route out of the pandemic, tbh.

5 hours ago, Paco said:

Seems as good a thread as any to draw attention for a soon-to-be Lothian list MSP from the Tories.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19153202.douglas-ross-told-sack-tory-candidate-grossly-inappropriate-messages/

(Apologies for the National link, seems to be one of the few not paywalled)

Generic Covid-denying stuff and misinformation, but I really enjoyed this angle about the public sector pay freeze:

Webber wrote: “I was thinking of a vote-winning policy called salary sacrifice where they only get 80% and have to struggle like the others on furlough. Then they might want this sorry state to get resolved faster.”

Surprised we’ve all overlooked cutting binmen’s pay as the route out of the pandemic, tbh.

Certainly a winning tactic in an area with a high percentage of public sector workers.

Tories. Not very bright 

Yip. 

Preaching (or havering shite) to the converted and irredeemable.

It's why I laugh at the people eager for the SNP to appear on the doorstep so they can berate them about GRA reform and the Hate Crime Bill. The doorsteppers couldn't give a f**k. They'll mark you down as a 'no' and move on. Likewise for the 'I'm fucking spoiling my ballot because the SNP hate women' brigade. The single counter that will look at your ballot paper couldn't give a solitary shiny shite about whatever 'message' you are trying to convey.

Edited by Boo Khaki

15 hours ago, sophia said:

I'm warming to Michael Gove.

Today he eschewed the jingoistic union flag backdrop in favour of a tartan face mask.

I really do think he holds us close to his heart.

you sure?........

UNATTRACTIVE CREATURES: A Field Study of Michael Gove, Boswell and other migratory scavengers. – The Drouth

All joking aside. How can this weasel possibly continue as a linesman? I know as a London serf he brings it on himself, but the abuse he will face when crowds return is easily avoided. Stick to your day job Dougie, I know you’re not very good at it, but for your own sake, please stop

8 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

All joking aside. How can this weasel possibly continue as a linesman? I know as a London serf he brings it on himself, but the abuse he will face when crowds return is easily avoided. Stick to your day job Dougie, I know you’re not very good at it, but for your own sake, please stop

Nah, f**k that, I want him to get the deserved abuse at every game for being a scumbag, child starving, corrupt, racist wee rat.

I've just watched Oliver Mundell on the Nine (I know!). The Tories really are bereft of talent.

Having Douglas Ross as a leader is like asking a rhesus monkey to fly a Boeing 747. A pathetic wee face pressed up against a cockpit windscreen, pissing himself and wondering where the bananas are. The monkey looks much more confident!

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Nah, f**k that, I want him to get the deserved abuse at every game for being a scumbag, child starving, corrupt, racist wee rat.

I can’t wait to be at a game with that c**t running the line.