The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

5 hours ago, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

His 2nd job is to run the line, his 3rd job is to help out his club.

I was puzzled at this Ibrox extra job as he was apparently live on BBC at 10.00 in an undisclosed area, with his usual political lines , and as it finished at 10.30 he must have been quick to get to Ibrox . I understood they usually get to a ground at least 2 hrs before. As a defender of local councils, he was never questioned on how he had performed as one. No one seems to ask him if he is standing for a constituency in 2021,nor his list position. He made no mistakes as a lino, no Red card/Red card, and it was quite rainy at the end-and his team won.

Edited by Chapelhall chap
spelling error

3 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I was puzzled at this Ibrox extra job as he was apparently live on BBC at 10.00 in an undisclosed area, with his usual political lines , and as it finished at 10.30 he must have been quick to get to Ibrox . I understood they usually get to a ground at least 2 hrs before. As a defender of local councils, he was never questioned on how he had performed as one. No one seems to ask him if he is standing for a constituency in 2021,nor his list position. He made no mistakes as a lino, no Red card/Red card, and it was quite rainy at the end-and his team won.

That's because his team were playing Aberdeen and let's face it, their entire squad is made up of Douglas Ross's.

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Michelle Ballantyne has resigned the whip of the torys because she doesnt like the direction dougie is taking them and will stand as an independent until the elections in 21

How could anyone tell what direction he's taking them in?

2 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Michelle Ballantyne has resigned the whip of the torys because she doesnt like the direction dougie is taking them and will stand as an independent until the elections in 21

That will surely finish her Holyrood  political career ( if she ever had any)  but I wonder if Dross will call upon her to stand down so she can be replaced on the list? His FB page made much play upon "uniting behind his team" so good to see how effective it has been. Any time I saw her speaking on issues  left me bemused.  Was she the hard liner on the Child benefit cap?  

2 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

That will surely finish her Holyrood  political career ( if she ever had any)  but I wonder if Dross will call upon her to stand down so she can be replaced on the list? His FB page made much play upon "uniting behind his team" so good to see how effective it has been. Any time I saw her speaking on issues  left me bemused.  Was she the hard liner on the Child benefit cap?  

Indeed a quick search reminds me... 

why would you choose to appear so charmless

I’m not sure Ross will be too bothered about losing someone like that. As much as he’s still a Tory, he does seem to condemn pretty much everything the Westminster government does and Ballantyne seems like she’s straight out of the ‘starve hungry kids but give ourselves a pay rise’ wing of the Tories.

I suspect Ross is one of those people who’d have chosen Jeremy Corbyn’s policies in one of those blind test things done by polling companies. Not really sure why he’s part of the Tories tbh, and one day soon he might realise the same.

But more likely he’ll continue to lick the boots of people who hate him.

Ballantyne is a disgusting cretin and the absolute epitome of Tory pull-up-the-drawbridge mentality. She had absolutely no problem claiming child benefit and tax credits for her own six children of course. 

On a lighter note she, as the Conservative's north british branch office spokesperson for Welfare didn't know Universal Credit was a reserved benefit, the thick c**t 😂

4 minutes ago, Paco said:

I’m not sure Ross will be too bothered about losing someone like that. As much as he’s still a Tory, he does seem to condemn pretty much everything the Westminster government does and Ballantyne seems like she’s straight out of the ‘starve hungry kids but give ourselves a pay rise’ wing of the Tories.

I suspect Ross is one of those people who’d have chosen Jeremy Corbyn’s policies in one of those blind test things done by polling companies. Not really sure why he’s part of the Tories tbh, and one day soon he might realise the same.

But more likely he’ll continue to lick the boots of people who hate him.

Your last line is bang on. He's an utterly spineless coward and has been for his entire political career. 

Dross's Voting Record

1 hour ago, Paco said:

There's one reason and one reason only why he's with the tories and it's the same reason he's a linesman or anything else if the price is right.

Cheers Douglas. At no point from now on can the Tories use the tired "all they do is bring up independence" line. They tried it on Scotland Tonight earlier regarding Nic's speech and Keith Brown easily shot them down with this Ross reference straight away.