The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

I don't like Tories but I did see him in action on the line recently and thought he did ok 

The disclaimer to this is:

1) It was Dundee United v Stirling Uni so not the most high pressure game and

2) Most football I watch is in the East of Scotland League so I'm not sure I'm fit to judge the performance of top League officials seeing as my critical faculties have been dimmed by exposure to some of the crackpot jobsworths you get at that level

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

I don't like Tories but I did see him in action on the line recently and thought he did ok 

The disclaimer to this is:

1) It was Dundee United v Stirling Uni so not the most high pressure game and

2) Most football I watch is in the East of Scotland League so I'm not sure I'm fit to judge the performance of top League officials seeing as my critical faculties have been dimmed by exposure to some of the crackpot jobsworths you get at that level

He was a linesman at our game against Montrose in November. Many fans, including myself, made clear what we thought of him and his scum party. As far as I saw he never reacted once and was absolutely fine in his role as linesman.

Dirty Tory c**t that he is. Fucking scum.

Edited by DA Baracus

4 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Its quite a strange statement for old firm fans to go for given Celtic and Rangers are the most toryesque clubs in Scottish football. Or are they now advocating for lower ticket prices, fair equal redistribution of funding and salary caps? 

Indeed, Celtic and Sevco are absolute Tory clubs in an economic regard (and most other areas actually). 

Their model of greedily demanding and hoarding wealth and pretending there will be a 'trickle down' is pure Conservative.

For me the Celtic fans were only telling it as how it is.

He is an obnoxious little man, for a Forres coouncil hoose man, whose father was a working class stockman, to get on his kneess and kiss tory arseholes sums him up for me.

And I can tell you this, when there are cross party leaders meetings at Holyrood and before the meeting gets underway the atmosphere is jovial with wee stories being swapped until Ross walks in and then the mood changes to one of gloom as he weighs in with attacks.

The problem with him is that the westminster mob have got him convinced that they run the country absolutely and are entitled to do so and any other parties in Scotland are upstarts.

12 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

He's got a lot in common with the Arch Fascist privately educated utter fuckin snob Rees Mogg.

I'll bet they both enjoy candlelit tatties and mince dinners together.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

He's got a lot in common with the Arch Fascist privately educated utter fuckin snob Rees Mogg.

I'll bet they both enjoy candlelit tatties and mince dinners together.

Her entire tenure as First Minister has been characterised by relentless agitating for another vote on separation

Didn’t this little piece of shit agitate for another vote on Europe, in which he pushed separation hard?

On 15/02/2023 at 12:15, 101 said:

Referee body happy to employ someone with his views on the gypsy community and his voting record against children and young people. But are outraged when someone calls him a c**t.

Maybe it's time to go back to the good old days and just have 50-60 thousand people singing "you're a 'basket', you're a 'basket', you're a 'basket' referee..." 

Having said that, I'd struggle to disagree with the sentiment of the banner shown at Parkhead, for the reasons 101 gave. Statistically, even daft supporters must be correct occasionally. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

DRoss once again being left absolutely high and dry by his Tory party bosses then pathetically trying to row it back. Truly a weapons-grade loser 😂

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65224008

The cynic in me wonders if this is a deliberate move.

Ross puts the idea out there (with HQ blessing), HQ then poo poo it but it's already in the public domain for voters to ponder.

7 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

Ross puts the idea out there (with HQ blessing), HQ then poo poo it but it's already in the public domain for voters to ponder.

Aye, that was my thought. Tories are duplicitous by nature.

33 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

There is no need for the use of the word cynic.

Obvious is obvious.

1 hour ago, H Wragg said:

And it's hardly a new concept for them, they are in alliance in 4 councils, and Tories vote labour to see Ian Murray over the line as MP in Edinburgh south.

10 hours ago, H Wragg said:

Ah yes... fair point.

An example of Donald Trump's "a lot of people are saying... (insert load of utter bolox) ." tactic. 

• 3 weeks later...