The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Wee Dougie’s getting brave!  He deserves credit for this.

I can't agree with wee Dugald at all, I mean if he used some form of words like, ooh let's see, drooling hag, then that might be a sine die offence but a wee bit of text message badinage, its hardly the stuff of red card red card  

34 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

You don’t get shadow ministers in the Scottish Parliament 

Its a petty but I wish they would mention that. 

It’s a different setup from Westminster 

I see your point in that there's no official opposition in Holyrood but every body wants to seem important so they all get called shadow etc. Jackie Baillie casts a fairly large shadow.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Wee Dougie’s getting brave!  He deserves credit for this.

B48846A7-19AF-4442-9E45-4C6E805AB78A.thumb.jpeg.809e4def0ff3d640504e59035d7a37c7.jpeg

Grrrr.........I just wish DRoss would focus on holding the SNP to account and ensuring that they implement the tax cuts, announced in Kwatengs recent mini-budget, in Scotland

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

No idea why but my first thought on looking at this pic of DRoss was "He looks like he just failed the audition to play one of the Tracey brothers in Thunderbirds...."

Don’t give him idea - all he needs is to be going for another job.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, sophia said:

Serial failure Murdo Fraser seems to be abandoning any vestige of being a grown up in favour of full time twitter trolling.

It's utterly pathetic.

Godley posted that as a screenshot shortly after she announced that her cancer had returned and many thought that is what Fraser was responding with. However I believe that Fraser had posted that more than a year ago in relation to Godley being dropped from an SNP campaign  after racists tweets she had made years earlier emerged. So it is all a bit messy and conflated but Fraser does not appear to have posted anything about her illness or posted anything recent about her. 

Imagine that being the only positive thing that can be said about you.

Edited by KingRocketman II

31 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

Godley posted that as a screenshot shortly after she announced that her cancer had returned and many thought that is what Fraser was responding with. However I believe that Fraser had posted that more than a year ago in relation to Godley being dropped from an SNP campaign  after racists tweets she had made years earlier emerged. So it is all a bit messy and conflated but Fraser does not appear to have posted anything about her illness or posted anything recent about her. 

Imagine that being the only positive thing that can be said about you.

This is actually quite a decent tactic, and one that detritus like Fraser have long been more than happy to employ. She doesn't actually say that Fraser posted this in relation to her cancer returning, just allows folk to get that impression, which is absolutely fine. Indeed I'd like to see more of this gloves-off stuff from the pro-Indy side.