The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

He's a fat fucking loser.

This.

Clearly bullied for every single day he spent at school, and basically being rag dolled throughout his entire political career have left him as nothing more than a ridiculous point-and-laugh fat loser in a cheap suit, further reduced to whining about seating positions and smudged bits of paper at a service.

I hope he stays in post for years tbh. 

Just now, Day of the Lords said:

This.

Clearly bullied for every single day he spent at school, and basically being rag dolled throughout his entire political career have left him as nothing more than a ridiculous point-and-laugh fat loser in a cheap suit, further reduced to whining about seating positions and smudged bits of paper at a service.

I hope he stays in post for years tbh. 

I know a boy from Forres who was a couple of years above him in school and said he was a wee grass.

Just play it out for a second. If the Scottish government had done as Douglas Ross said they should have, we would have seen Scotland drop the 46p tax rate, then the UKgov would have then reinstated the 45p rate and he'd then be saying Scotland should then reinstate it too, although he'd then be arguing it should be going to 45p....

The man has absolutely no clue. Maybe he can change his mind as he is of little consequence, but that's not how government should work.

If everything about his past performance didn't already determine he should be no where near any meaningful position of authority, the last 7 days deffinately have. 

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

"I should be First Minister, but I don't want the powers to do anything if you elect me".

Massively inspiring there Dougie.

Wasn’t this the same little weasel who wanted to “take back control”?

Also, how is it possible for one man to look so much like an unclenching sphincter?

3AA5668B-290F-4C6D-A404-DFB4ACB9E01E.jpeg

Edited by Antlion

A few years from now, imagine turning up at a new job to discover that former branch manager DRoss will be your manager.

You'd surely leave before he had you written up for using too many paperclips.

5 minutes ago, BFTD said:

A few years from now, imagine turning up at a new job to discover that former branch manager DRoss will be your manager.

What I find hilarious is that, as the branch hierarchy goes, every single Tory MSP and Scottish councillor is that little arsehole’s inferior. Funnier still that he, by some measure, is Liz fucking Truss’s inferior. To be a Scottish Tory really is to be beneath the barrel and beneath contempt. They must hate themselves, surely to Christ.

11 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Surely you'd simply do whatever the f**k you wanted as the spineless fat c**t wouldn't have the balls to do a thing about it. 

14 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Surely you'd simply do whatever the f**k you wanted as the spineless fat c**t wouldn't have the balls to do a thing about it. 

That’s not fair - he’d do whatever the boss told him to do about it. This wouldn’t require balls or a spine, thankfully.

4 hours ago, Antlion said:

Accurate.

F44801B6-D1C4-4071-A1E9-0400A8CECB74.jpeg

Change the word "Govt's" to "Labour" and take out "as we saw when Johnson humiliated him" and you can also use that passage to describe Sarwar.

Are there any carpet chewing neo-Liberalism supporters in the Scottish Tories? It would be amusing to see one of them replace Ross as leader 

It’s funny to watch the complete disdain the UK Conservative Party have for their Scottish colleagues. Hardly a week goes past where they aren’t made to look like absolute snivelling fools by the incompetence of their friends in Westminster. It’s great to see Douglas Ross getting torn to pieces on almost a daily basis. As someone said, the longer he stays in that role the better.

The UK Conservatives could hardly give a single f**k for the Scottish Branch and they are in the same party, so what chance have we got to get them to give a f**k about the people of Scotland.