The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

• 4 weeks later...

How on earth can this thread be on page 2 (although obviously it is now elevated to page 1)

Has he said anything about the current crisis.......maybe I have missed him flip-flopping anoher three times....whats his position on Boris at present (there is a war still going on so I can't imagine he believes it appropriate to get rid of him at the present time.)

Edited by Caledonian1

23 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

How on earth can this thread be on page 2 (although obviously it is now elevated to page 1)

Has he said anything about the current crisis.......maybe I have missed him flip-flopping anoher three times....whats his position on Boris at present (there is a war still going on so I can't imagine he believes it appropriate to get rid of him at the present time.)

He’s as well saying nothing tbh.

Johnson will be away soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He's been linesman at a couple of pre season friendlies up here and the abuse he got was quite something, I'm told.

Still wild he doesn’t get hammered by this from other parties and the media 

The guy is already an MSP and a MP, how does he have the time for this on top of all that?

Such good news and there is now the very real possibility that I shall be within clear earshot from 19:45 tonight. 

Would any P&Ber like to share a witty rejoinder that could be directed his way?

9 minutes ago, sophia said:

Such good news and there is now the very real possibility that I shall be within clear earshot from 19:45 tonight. 

Sometimes the old ones are the best.  The first time he indicates an offside, throw-in or corner, could you perhaps invite him to rectally relocate his flag? 

32 minutes ago, sophia said:

What about “You’re a bigger c**t than Boris Johnson”?  That should be appropriately hurtful.