The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

15 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

sorry to jump on this bandwagon but i would also like to call Stormzy a c*nt....hope you dont mind

As it's an ever expanding list, I would hope that everyone points out what a c*nt Stormzy is. 

I will consider my place on it to be a badge of honour.

According to a report in the National, the Treasury has confirmed that the funding Ross brought up at the Parliament yesterday is not actually new funding, it is some of next years already budgeted cash being brought forward. 

"

Scottish Secretary Alister Jack praised the "further, additional, funding", while Scottish Tory leader Douglas Ross said the "extra" funds showed the strength of the Union.

However, the Treasury later confirmed that the newly announced funds were not new at all. Instead, existing funding which would have been available in the new year had been brought forward slightly.

I watched the Parliament session yesterday and that certainly was not the impression that Ross gave. I suppose my question would be - was Ross misled, so innocently referred to information that wasn't true, or was he aware of the situation and fudged it to intentionally mislead Parliament to try to score a political point that was based on what some might consider to be a lie?

Ross - gullible or con man? Tough choice. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...