The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

2 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Unless it's it's anti-travellers families, in which case Dougie's fine with it.

Yeh I think his head would explode if he met an LGBT+ person who was anti traveller thankfully most people in Scotland have far more liberal or just plain decent views compared to Dross. 

Gentle reminder for fans wherever he is refereeing to follow his own advice and call him out for acting ineptly.

On 20/08/2021 at 20:34, williemillersmoustache said:

You can tell a lot about the man by the way even the BBC can't be arsed to spell his name properly as well as the suspiciously, squashed close in together features of his rat f**k face.

Screenshot 2021-08-20 20.28.50.png

Quoted this ready to point out what a hideous, odious, rat-faced little gremlin he looks, only to see you’d pointed it out already. So I’ll just repeat - “rat f**k face”. Carry on. 

30 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Quoted this ready to point out what a hideous, odious, rat-faced little gremlin he looks, only to see you’d pointed it out already. So I’ll just repeat - “rat f**k face”. Carry on. 

Just awful isn't it? It would be cruel to mock such disfigurement were he not such a terrible human being. But he is, so it's fine. 

Screenshot_20210823-173624_Google.jpg

2 hours ago, GordonS said:

Ruth Davidson should be calling him out for being a homophobic p***k. Time for the Tories to start policing their own.

More often than not in UK politics advancement is achieved by the betrayal of your own.

If Davidson was a giraffe she'd be in the "Persecute things with long necks" Party. The tories are littered with hideous grasping little c***s like her pulling up the ladder behind them.

Ruth Davidson should be calling him out for being a homophobic p***k. Time for the Tories to start policing their own.

That fat wee c**t couldn't even bring herself to criticise the DUP's issues with homophobia at the time of the "bribe". She is a cretinous, gutless coward and like all Tories, a stain on society.

5 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

All true and justified. 

I'd say it's a bit weird in all honesty. 

Unsurprising to see such bitterness and hatred from the Nationalists though. It must be frustrating. 

1 hour ago, SANTAN said:

I'd say it's a bit weird in all honesty. 

Unsurprising to see such bitterness and hatred from the Nationalists though. It must be frustrating. 

agreed. It is quite weird to be hugely critical of homophobes and those who resent the travelling community. Also quite weird in my view to dislike members, MPs/MSPs of a party led by a proven racist. Can't everyone just live and let live - racists and homophobes are perfectly entitled to their views without being called out for it every time. Honestly....

11 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

agreed. It is quite weird to be hugely critical of homophobes and those who resent the travelling community. Also quite weird in my view to dislike members, MPs/MSPs of a party led by a proven racist. Can't everyone just live and let live - racists and homophobes are perfectly entitled to their views without being called out for it every time. Honestly....

Nice sleight of hand. 

I'm meaning more the posts like this one that make me cringe. Criticising his actions is of course fine, the ones like this come across a bit strange to me. 

On 23/08/2021 at 17:14, Antlion said: