The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

16 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I'm looking forward to the first FMQs of the new Parliament... It will be funny watching Sturgeon and Johnstone giving him a verbal doing. 

Oh please, please... 

Was just thinking this. He's gonna get humiliated at fmqs. 

Largely what I'd expect from "muscular conservatism" otherwise known as whinging grievance Moray Ross. Clearly a set up with Jack as well and the English constituency Tory in the "Scottish " office.  Also curious to hear Jack saying that a country can't be independent in the EU- how did the UK manage to leave, whereas Scotland is locked in to this Westminster Prison. 

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
3 hours ago, TheScarf said:
Sturgeon is going to fucking ruin him.

That is not in doubt. What really rips my knitting is how Dross gets away with being woefully unprepared/devoid of policy/an empty husk of a man, yet these f*cking androids in Moray keep voting for the c*nt.

It's all the RAF families there, and farmers.  It's Tory central.

20 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:

The utter, utter state of this:

Shame Pete got dragged into it would have been far better to pass it off by laughing and saying that the Tory party is the natural home of the inept politician. His head would have likely exploded.

2 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
5 hours ago, TheScarf said:

That is not in doubt. What really rips my knitting is how Dross gets away with being woefully unprepared/devoid of policy/an empty husk of a man, yet these f*cking androids in Moray keep voting for the c*nt.

He gets a lot of backing from the two bases plus a lot of retired military have settled in the area.

Laura Mitchell for the SNP ran a great campaign for the Moray seat in the 2019 GE and drastically reduced Ross's majority, I know that Ross was shitting himself at the count as he was convinced he'd lost to Laura.

5 hours ago, TheScarf said:

He was a real twat when he was on Moray Council.

But on moving on to mainstream politics he was one of those bullet makers in the background keeping out of the limelight, it surprised me when he came out against Cummings but I firmly believe that was a political move, Boris does not pull the strings within the tory hierarchy, vis a vis Blurt Davidson, so Ross must have been in there.

So here he is as tory leader, so instead of sitting on his arse on the back benches saying the right things and fuckin hee hawin at the right times he's now bang in the spotlight, his MO as we saw in the debates is totally accusatory and trying to belittle, with that he is very limited in the political sense and you are right in that Nicola will absolutely castrate the twat.

Interesting to see Fud Frasers interaction with him.

On 13/05/2021 at 16:19, Jeff Venom said:

The utter, utter state of this:

I'd like to think that "When you are so poor at your job I will personally attack you" is a phrase which will be thrown back at him on a regular basis when he's running the line next season. Ideally from the technical areas as well as the crowd.

52 minutes ago, trainspotter said:

I'd like to think that "When you are so poor at your job I will personally attack you" is a phrase which will be thrown back at him on a regular basis when he's running the line next season. Ideally from the technical areas as well as the crowd.

It's not his risible behaviour that offends me, it is the content of his questions.

I find it offensive to the nth degree that the costs and resources to deliver and support these characters to allow our democratic process make things better for us and all they can think of are these childish games.

What a waste.