The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

7 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Point me to any part where I've done that? 

To summarise. Someone called Patrick Harvie a freak, someone else then mentioned his sexuality and accused the initial poster of being homophobic, I pointed out how ridiculous this was. 

What a scandal. 

No, this is a scandal.  These privileged cretins are now dictating how we live our lives, whilst protecting and enhancing their own within their utopia they call London.

Image result for bullingdon boys club

10 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

To summarise. Someone called Patrick Harvie a freak, someone else then mentioned his sexuality and accused the initial poster of being homophobic, I pointed out how ridiculous this was. 

What a scandal. 

who knew? Maybe instead of jumping to his defence you should have wondered why your friend refused to disclose why he considered Harvie to be a freak. And perhaps consider that the circles said poster likely mixes in, which community is regularly labelled as "freaks"? But no, you continue to plead mock ignorance. No one buys it.  

3 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

No, this is a scandal.  These privileged cretins are now dictating how we live our lives, whilst protecting and enhancing their own within their utopia they call London.

Image result for bullingdon boys club

Okay.

Just now, KingRocketman II said:

who knew? Maybe instead of jumping to his defence you should have wondered why your friend refused to disclose why he considered Harvie to be a freak. And perhaps consider that the circles said poster likely mixes in, which community is regularly labelled as "freaks"? But no, you continue to plead mock ignorance. No one buys it.  

He's not my friend, I think the word freak is commonly used when describing someone without referencing their sexuality. As has been shown he wasn't the person that mentioned sexuality in the first place. Someone else suggested that angle and then some of you guys jumped on this and kept repeating it with no actual substance other than you think he meant that because you already dislike the guy. 

I don't believe he was being homophobic one bit when he called him a freak and if I did then i would have called him out for it. 

FWIW I didn't think that Glen Minter was talking about Harvie's sexuality (I forgot what it was myself til someone clarified) I think he's just a Tory dog who viscerally hates anyone to the left of Pinochet.

23 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

FWIW I didn't think that Glen Minter was talking about Harvie's sexuality (I forgot what it was myself til someone clarified) I think he's just a Tory dog who viscerally hates anyone to the left of Pinochet.

You certainly got the first part right NTP. I had no idea about, or indeed any interest in his sexual proclivities. I’ve since learned on here that he’s bisexual. What a catch he’ll be for some lucky man or woman.

Regarding Tory Dog and hatred, a bit harsh. 

sorry to interupt this rather tedious and boring spat but I was wondering if DRoss would still be expected to participate in forthcoming Leaders debates now that it seems that Davidson has been drafted in to head up the Tory "No to Independence" campaign.  We saw in 2019 how Johnson avoided the scrutiny of tv debates and the Andrew Neill interview and it seemed to pay off.  Would the Tories even consider putting up Davidson as she is not even running for election? 

23 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

sorry to interupt this rather tedious and boring spat but I was wondering if DRoss would still be expected to participate in forthcoming Leaders debates now that it seems that Davidson has been drafted in to head up the Tory "No to Independence" campaign.  We saw in 2019 how Johnson avoided the scrutiny of tv debates and the Andrew Neill interview and it seemed to pay off.  Would the Tories even consider putting up Davidson as she is not even running for election? 

I applaud the sheer confidence of someone that refers to some other issue as tedious before immediately launching straight into a query on the leaders debate.....

6 hours ago, Stormzy said:

What a scandal. 

I said:

In real life, Patrick is not very tall. I said hello to him when passing his stall by Oban Tesco car-park at a previous election.

I'm going to be charitable and assume that Glen Minter is referring to Patrick's lack of height rather than his sexual orientation.

Where did I accuse Glen Minter of being homophobic? I specifically stated that I was assuming a different reason for his "freak" comment.

Perhaps reading some posts during your red-dotting sprees might help your comprehension of what other posters have actually written.

Really regretting asking why anyone would have a problem with Patrick Harvie. I should have guessed. Apologies.

Also shocked at people who post on this forum not having seen the original House of Cards. Get it fucking watched immediately. General Nonsense will have people who haven't seen American Psycho if we let this slide.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Tories aren't human.

Patrick Harvie seems alright, save for being a grown man with Doctor Who artwork on his walls. 

Anything else?

He’s a tweed clad sanctimonious wee gonk. Doctor Who neither denies nor reinforces that position. 

Only a personal opinion, mind; he’s just not my cup of tea. Feel free to make up your own minds. 

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Really regretting asking why anyone would have a problem with Patrick Harvie. I should have guessed. Apologies.

Also shocked at people who post on this forum not having seen the original House of Cards. Get it fucking watched immediately. General Nonsense will have people who haven't seen American Psycho if we let this slide.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

I've actually got the original Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy ready to watch. Think this might make a good thing to move to after that.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

So why is Patrick a freak?

Glen Minter and Stormzy both called him a freak as far as I can see.

I said he was a freak to articulate how you can call someone a freak without there being any homophobic intention. 

9 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

I've actually got the original Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy ready to watch. Think this might make a good thing to move to after that.

Don't forget the sequel first!

21 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Ross hasn't even taken up his role officially yet and there's already talk of him being punted? Classic.

I just got their new leaflet through the door it's the first one I've seen without Ruth or DRoss. He must not be playing well with the electorate.