The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

2 hours ago, trainspotter said:

Who can fail to be impressed by his plan to get the unemployed back in to work in order to generate higher tax revenue for funding additional spending.

The sort of radical thinking this country has been crying out for imo 

I'd like him to elaborate on this.

I bet this involves chasing the "long term unemployed" onto farms to pick produce for trumpets like the Hair family.

I'm sure their "contract of employment" would involve setting up signs in fields supporting the Conservatives prior to the next Scottish election as a "reasonable work request".

He's a fucking balloon.

"That's incorrect and I'm sorry if you take your questions from some ehh... emm... SNP cybernats"

... is going to be about the gist of his opposition for the next 8 months. I think even pro-Tory parts of the media won't be able to resist bodying him.

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

Douglas Ross is an absolute moron. Days into his leadership of the Scottish Tories and he's managed to piss off farmers..... farmers for f**k sake! Some of these c***s still have Better Together boards up in their fields.

If the SNP/Yes hammer home the message of maintaining food standards after independence rather than bending over for a US trade deal then a lot of farmers can be flipped, the Tories are offering a yawning open goal here. Ross is just about able to grasp this which is why he is bouncing from one car crash interview to the next trying to distinguish his position from his London paymasters.