The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

5 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I read a wee bit of this and he says a Championship manager, during a game, said he was a Tory voter and Ross should help him out. I wonder which games he was a lino in the Championship? As he never came to the seaside leagues I had no chance to pass on any pleasant comments.  Red car/red card is the best one.

He was at Inverness at least once last season.

I can imagine John Robertson giving him earache but my dreams would be cashed if it were to be confirmed JR voted for the bad guys.

I do remember the wee angry mannie that sits not to far from me heading to the exit very early when DRoss was running the line. Judging purely on body language and a pointy right handy jabbing motion, he spent the best part of the final ten minutes giving him dogs abuse. 

I recall nothing of the game but that vignette is remembered with warm delight.

Edited by sophia
auto correct

I read a wee bit of this and he says a Championship manager, during a game, said he was a Tory voter and Ross should help him out. I wonder which games he was a lino in the Championship? As he never came to the seaside leagues I had no chance to pass on any pleasant comments.  Red car/red card is the best one.
He did Alloa v Thistle just after New Year.

Always knew Peter Grant was a wrong yin.

2 hours ago, GiGi said:

If he doesn't want to be called a Tory b*****d while refereeing, he should either stop being a Tory b*****d or refereeing.

Preferably both.

I’d be disappointed if it’s only when he’s refereeing.  It should be all the time.

”Mr Ross, the dentist is ready for you you Tory b*****d”.

”Mr Ross, do you want any changes to your Sky TV package you Tory b*****d?”

”Do you want fries with that you Tory b*****d?”

35 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’d be disappointed if it’s only when he’s refereeing.  It should be all the time.

”Mr Ross, the dentist is ready for you you Tory b*****d”.

”Mr Ross, do you want any changes to your Sky TV package you Tory b*****d?”

”Do you want fries with that you Tory b*****d?”

I’d quite like to see it become his new ident on the news.

Douglas Ross

-Tory b*****d

Edited by Antlion

On 25/09/2020 at 17:37, Boo Khaki said:

It's truly bizarre. You can only conclude that one of two things must be true about the folk claiming they are totally bamboozled by this all. Either -

1. They are thick as fucking pigshit. Incapable of grasping the simplest of instruction, and incapable of opening a paper, performing a quick google, or actually just reading, in order to clear up any confusion they might have.

or

2. They get it damned fine, and they're simply at it in an attempt to score cheap political points with their followers.

That's a clear and undeserved attack on Gogglebox participants and viewers.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Think he was running the line for our win against Livi in the cup last season and I must've shouted at him that he was an Elgin Tory c**t at least 10 times.

I am normally a fairly calm, reasoned, humour-over-vulgarity type of heckler at the football, but I have said in the past if Dross was ever running the line at LP, then I'd make the  Alexei Sayle Mr Sweary remix of Ullo John Gotta New Motor sound like a Disney medley by comparison. He ticks every box in sheer vileness. Luckily, I see him going down in flames Jim Murphy style when the usual diets of pre-election TV puff start up.....

Every time I see this thread bumped I always wonder if the former Secretary of the Moray and Banff Referees Association has been able to set up a personal email  address or does he notify the SFA each time he changes his work email address.

Therefore he isn't just a Tory c**t, he is a useless Tory c**t.

Just caught Mr Ross on Good Morning Britain offering no defence at all for Test & Trace being dreadful in England, or Johnson’s record as PM.

It’s a novel approach to asking people to vote Tory, I’ll give him that.