The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

35 minutes ago, jakedee said:

Surely his boss's in London have got to give him a heads up before they make announcements to stop him looking a bigger fool than he already does.

Johnson will have forgotten the c**t's name about 3 seconds after he was first introduced to him. 

1 hour ago, stanton said:

Saw that this morning and thought it was ever so slightly petty from whoever complained. You've also got to question if being an assistant referee would increase your popularity. I might revisit this post later on today if the Tory b*****d gives Celtic a goal from an offside position. 

5 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Saw that this morning and thought it was ever so slightly petty from whoever complained. You've also got to question if being an assistant referee would increase your popularity. I might revisit this post later on today if the Tory b*****d gives Celtic a goal from an offside position. 

I hope he gets banned.  In 18 months time when he’s no longer Tory leader he will having nothing to fall back on.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I hope he gets banned.  In 18 months time when he’s no longer Tory leader he will having nothing to fall back on.

Except the house of lords and all those phoney directorships ex Tory MP manage to get despite being incompetent.

1 minute ago, Suspect Device said:

Except the house of lords and all those phoney directorships ex Tory MP manage to get despite being incompetent.

Except he obviously enjoys being a linesman.  Anything that deprives the little Tory cùnt of that enjoyment is fine by me. 

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I'm not my boss either. However, if he tells me to stiff the customers, I still have to do it, or quit and join the dole queue.

...or switch to the Lib Dems, as DRoss would call it.

On 03/11/2020 at 12:28, CambieBud said:

So he is essentially making the case for Independence? Too thick to realise it though

I'm thinking perhaps some Tories are finally realizing how deep in the shit  they are and are playing a variation on the "feeble fifty" narrative, that a strong Scottish-minded Tory leader is better for Scotland than the SNP & independence.

Edited by btb

Aye, I think we're in for a series of manufactured battles along the lines of...

Westminster deliberately witholds funding.

SNP: See, this is why we need independence.

Ross: After a series of meetings and very stern comments by me in the media, I have managed to force the government to do a u-turn and supply the funding.

The media, clapping and honking like seals: ha ha Ross has caught Sturgeon offside again !!! Checkmate Nats

The Quisling elite that is The Scottish Tory Party is now like a bad Spitting Image sketch. Look at their leadership ffs. We had David Mundane, replaced by privately educated Alistair Jackass. In Holyrood, Jackson Carcrash replaced by Dross. An absolutely shambolic dribbling mess.