The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

12 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Two. The older one’s been to a drag queen story time. She also marched with the British Consulate float at Chicago Pride last year; she got the job of handing out lollipops to spectators. 

Fair enough.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

It’s totally inappropriate to hold a show like this for kids under the age of six.

Story time for babies and young kids shouldn’t focus on gender or sexual identity.

Who's the one focusing on gender or sexual identity?

6 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Obvious troll is obvious. 

Obvious troll is Dawson Park Boy, edging perilously close to the subjects that have already got him banned multiple times, and asked never to return.

I'm guessing Div's still waiting for the summons from the Free Speech Union.

8 hours ago, Gringo said:

Not strange at all.

Just answer the question?

This a matter that concerns parents.

Take it you dont take your weans to pantomime performances? 
Im a parent and tbh I couldnt give any less of a flying f**k about drag shows or campaigning to ban them, if someone wants to go to a drag book reading or drag show then they’re just taking part in a performance and shouldnt be stopped because of the views of bigots. I’m more concerned about the impact for decades to come of Douglas Ross’ parties corruption which has hurt us all and is of far more risk to children than a nice person who wants to promote literacy. 

13 hours ago, BTFD said:

Obvious troll is Dawson Park Boy, edging perilously close to the subjects that have already got him banned multiple times, and asked never to return.

I'm guessing Div's still waiting for the summons from the Free Speech Union.

Said it after just a couple of posts. Each new post just confirms it.

7 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Said it after just a couple of posts. Each new post just confirms it.

Yep, you had it within four posts. Impressive work.

I don't think he'd even pulled the "happy to be proven wrong" line he always uses before being proven wrong, and continuing the parrot the same views regardless.

1 hour ago, BTFD said:

Yep, you had it within four posts. Impressive work.

I don't think he'd even pulled the "happy to be proven wrong" line he always uses before being proven wrong, and continuing the parrot the same views regardless.

In a few days, @DiscoStu will be along to red dot this whole discussion between us. Another one to watch.

8 hours ago, scottsdad said:

In a few days, @DiscoStu will be along to red dot this whole discussion between us. Another one to watch.

I've never been that obsessed with a website, and I pay an annual subscription to be here  :shutup

• 4 months later...