The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

"Thanks for your question which I will answer in a minute but first I need to pivot to this completely unrelated soundbite that you never asked me about."

What an utter clown that man is.

53 minutes ago, RiG said:

"Thanks for your question which I will answer in a minute but first I need to pivot to this completely unrelated soundbite that you never asked me about."

What an utter clown that man is.

Embarrassing stuff.

29 minutes ago, The Master said:

Oooft, there's not enough Brasso in the world for this neck.

I really, really hope that does the rounds down in England making it look like Rishi is giving Scots NHS workers a nice bonus but giving the English equivalents sweet f*** all for their efforts.  The backfiring backlash would be so spectacular that some UK govt minister would be forced to tell the entire UK that the Scottish Tories are spouting utter shite.

34 minutes ago, The Master said:

Oooft, there's not enough Brasso in the world for this neck.

What a fucking wee arsehole. 

If he's going to insist WM get credit for anything decent that happens here, hopefully he'll stop whining like a prissy little tart when the SG blame WM for the bad stuff that happens. 

36 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I really, really hope that does the rounds down in England making it look like Rishi is giving Scots NHS workers a nice bonus but giving the English equivalents sweet f*** all for their efforts.  The backfiring backlash would be so spectacular that some UK govt minister would be forced to tell the entire UK that the Scottish Tories are spouting utter shite.

SE England taxpayers will be even more gammonescent with rage than usual.

Got a leaflet with this c***s face on it through the door today.

Just the 2 mentions of “SNP” and 10 of “independence referendum”. Must be nearly a record low for them.

It doesn’t mention a single thing the Tories are actually up to, so at least they’re consistent on that front.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Agreed. Bullets through both feet there.

14 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

I actually hope he does get elected to Holyrood. Nicola is going to rip him up for arsepaper in glorious fashion on a weekly basis. He's actually worse than Carlaw. A complete and utter child. 

Oh but that would be the case but it's common knowledge that sometime within the next 30 (thirty) days N Sturgeon will be gone.

6 minutes ago, sophia said:

Oh but that would be the case but it's common knowledge that sometime within the next 30 (thirty) days N Sturgeon will be gone.

Hold the front page. I do hope no one made a series of bets on such an outcome. That's going to put a serious dent in the turps budget.