The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

Dougie in the evening Express yesterday. He sings whole again by atomic kitten at karaoke and listens to it on repeat in the car as it's world leading(that's an actual quote).  He also loves cutting his grass and puts pictures of his cut grass on Facebook, Jackson Carlaw ribs him for it tho HA HA HA HA. 

This was accompanied by a beaming Ruth Davidson showing just how fun and loveable those Tories really are.

1 hour ago, GTG_03 said:

Dougie in the evening Express yesterday. He sings whole again by atomic kitten at karaoke and listens to it on repeat in the car as it's world leading(that's an actual quote).  He also loves cutting his grass and puts pictures of his cut grass on Facebook, Jackson Carlaw ribs him for it tho HA HA HA HA. 

Serial killer stuff. Undoubtedly that grass is being fed by the corpses of missing neighbourhood puppies and kittens he drowned in his own piss. 

This was accompanied by a beaming Ruth Davidson showing just how fun and loveable those Tories really are.
The tide is high for independance but he's holding on.

1 hour ago, GTG_03 said:

He needs a boot in the hole, again and again and again

2 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

Dougie in the evening Express yesterday. He sings whole again by atomic kitten at karaoke and listens to it on repeat in the car.

An Atomic Kitten says:

Liz McClarnon – Done that and much worse. I am from a fairly working class family, Mum’s from Garston and Dad is from Everton. We have a working class mentality; all of our lives have changed. Mum and Dad started a business when I was young, which didn’t do too well, so we were up and down, then they came up again, but it doesn’t matter how much we own we won’t forget our roots and are still Labour voters.

Unlucky Dougie. If she knew who you were she'd think you're a c**t.

Anybody see Dougies party political broadcast the other night.  “Most folk know me from the football. I like football, wasn’t any good at it but wanted to get involved. And you know politics is a lot like football etc etc”

Great allegory you simpering racist Forres bellend.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I think his experience of being on the sidelines could be invaluable.

I did see it and there was no clue in his narrative that he was a Tory. He went into politics because he wanted to"" ---apart from travellers also and the Waspi women whom he deceived.  I suppose it did let folk see him and that is better than the invisible Richard Lennon.

6 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I did see it and there was no clue in his narrative that he was a Tory. He went into politics because he wanted to"" ---apart from travellers also and the Waspi women whom he deceived.  I suppose it did let folk see him and that is better than the invisible Richard Lennon.

I didn’t understand a word of that.

On 08/10/2020 at 19:35, Granny Danger said:

I didn’t understand a word of that.

Apologies : for some reason I missed out his full quote "I went into politics because I wanted to help people"  .   I hope that makes a bit more sense given his views on travellers , and the pledge he gave to stand by the Waspi women in 2017 election. 

12 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Apologies : for some reason I missed out his full quote "I went into politics because I wanted to help people"  .   I hope that makes a bit more sense given his views on travellers , and the pledge he gave to stand by the Waspi women in 2017 election. 

And can we also take it that Richard Lennon is really Richard Leonard?

1 hour ago, tam the bud said:

Running the line at the Luxembourg v Cyprus game.
Also did the England v Wales game on thursday.
How on earth can he find the time to be a MP and also be leader of the Scottish Tories emoji848.png

Loves spending time with his family making sandcastles and the like.

I'm very surprised that there isn't a campaign to shame him into standing in Moray.

4 hours ago, tam the bud said:

How on earth can he find the time to be a MP and also be leader of the Scottish Tories emoji848.png

I can't verify it as I was watching the Scotland game, but there is a claim that the commentator on E/W game referred to him as "the leader of the English conservatives in Scotland".

On 10/10/2020 at 14:39, tam the bud said:

Would not be so bad but is no use at any of them.