Jump to content
Ludo*1

The Douglas Ross Experiment

Recommended Posts

He's having such an absolute disaster of a start that he's worth a new thread:

 

 

He's currently trending.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who can fail to be impressed by his plan to get the unemployed back in to work in order to generate higher tax revenue for funding additional spending.

The sort of radical thinking this country has been crying out for imo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, trainspotter said:

Who can fail to be impressed by his plan to get the unemployed back in to work in order to generate higher tax revenue for funding additional spending.

The sort of radical thinking this country has been crying out for imo 

I'd like him to elaborate on this.

I bet this involves chasing the "long term unemployed" onto farms to pick produce for trumpets like the Hair family.

I'm sure their "contract of employment" would involve setting up signs in fields supporting the Conservatives prior to the next Scottish election as a "reasonable work request".

He's a fucking balloon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He fucked if he's upset the fermers already. It's them, fishermen and RAF personnel who make up 99% of his constituency vote. The other 1% is the Forres Loyal Rangers supporters club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beginning to wonder if he will make it past Xmas given his torrid start.....  

I have a feeling his leadership can and will be fun to watch 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"That's incorrect and I'm sorry if you take your questions from some ehh... emm... SNP cybernats"

... is going to be about the gist of his opposition for the next 8 months. I think even pro-Tory parts of the media won't be able to resist bodying him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's honestly amazing that Douglas Ross has found something to be both a) worse at and b) more hated at than being a pish assistant referee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Scottish unionists have genuinely got to be concerned for the future of the UK.

Boris has already boosted support for indy to record levels, Douglas Ross is going to take it even higher if he is managing to piss off the fermers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy is a weapon. 
Serious question, does he still run the line?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Douglas Ross is an absolute moron. Days into his leadership of the Scottish Tories and he's managed to piss off farmers..... farmers for f**k sake! Some of these c***s still have Better Together boards up in their fields.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bizarrely, the P & J has seen fit to devote, erm, absolutely nothing to this massive cock up by Duggy boy in today's paper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Hair ffs. Proper clowncar through a minefield stuff now.

Are they actually doing this to try and prove Scots are 'too stupid' to run things up here. Some sort of weird reverse psychology thing.

Even better than that, he's basically saying 'all you currently elected Tory MSPs are beneath my attention and I want no advice from any of you'. Which will go really well once he gets into Holyrood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...