FA Cup 2020/21

Eednud

I've got a btts coupon in the bin because of that but Leicester absolutely deserve it. Better team on the day and generally a better club.

But get var to f**k. It creates scenes but it's fucking awful. I'd absolutely hate to have that experience of a last minute equaliser stolen like that - and it's also a weird way to celebrate for those who benefit.

Fans deserve better than that.
Unless it's Chelsea.

Glad to see Chelsea not winning. 

I think the offside rule would be better if the whole player had to be offside, not just his nose.

I realise VAR would still bring it down to millimeters on the back foot,  but I would find it more acceptable and I believe most fans would.

Just now, cyderspaceman said:

Glad to see Chelsea not winning. 

I think the offside rule would be better if the whole player had to be offside, not just his nose.

I realise VAR would still bring it down to millimeters on the back foot,  but I would find it more acceptable and I believe most fans would.

I'd just fucking bin offside tbh :shutup

Imagine walking out of Wembley knowing the cup was decided on choosing to fold your arms behind your back. If that was my player I'd sack them before the last tube home.