FA Cup 2020/21

Eednud

2 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Well that was quite a boring game in the end. Chelsea deserved to win, were the better side for most of the game.

Is that typical of the EPL? I think that's the first match (involving 2 EPL sides) that I've watched for years.

11 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Is that typical of the EPL? I think that's the first match (involving 2 EPL sides) that I've watched for years.

There have been some good matches recently (mainly involving West Ham and 3-0 leads) but there a lot of games that are that boring, yes.

I do think lockdown/no fans does make it even more so, some games have been more like friendlies but because of the later start they were cramming games in and tiredness is telling across all the teams I think.

Edited by Jambomo

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Ah the romance of the cup. A 5.30pm kickoff - 2 weeks before the Barclays season finishes 

5.15. Wouldn't want you to miss the first 15 minutes. 

Juventus v Inter for me but I'll have this on in the background. It should be a 3 o'clock kick-off. Very jealous of the fans getting to go to a game.

1 minute ago, David W said:

5.15. Wouldn't want you to miss the first 15 minutes. 

Juventus v Inter for me but I'll have this on in the background. It should be a 3 o'clock kick-off. Very jealous of the fans getting to go to a game.

5.15! Even more traditional 

I'm sure they always sing Abide with Me, then the anthem. They certainly have for quite a while now.

I think that ages ago they did the anthem after the match but did away with it because celebrating fans and players didn't observe it.