FA Cup 2020/21

Eednud

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Isn't "elite sport" exempt from such rules? Otherwise they wouldn't he able to tackle.

In Scotland, "it's only when they cross the white line" that they're exempt. 

Thanks to Prof J. Leitch for letting me steal his rent-a-quote.

It's great for Marine, this cash can maybe keep them going 5-7 years.

They used to be a good top-end NPL side back in the day, but have struggled a bit with the non league pyramid becoming more and more professional down there. Neil Young did an OK job with the re-formed Chester so quite surprised he's dropped down to this level.

No one cares what the score is, it's a classic FA Cup mismatch and helps them out no end.

Edited by Ivo den Bieman

Visited Marine a few years ago when I was down seeing a friend who is an Evertonian and part-time Mariner. Really friendly club, they showed us around the place even though it wasn't a match day. Good to see them getting some publicity and bringing in a bit of money. 

9 minutes ago, Nick_BCFC said:

I was at Marine last season to watch my local side in the FA Cup.

Bottles we’re flying over the fencing onto the pitch from the terrace end behind the goals Spurs are kicking towards this second half.

Was it was individual prosecco bottles, I thought Crosby was quite posh.

A few guys marking Bale to grab the shirt now.

5 minutes ago, Waspie said:

Visited Marine a few years ago when I was down seeing a friend who is an Evertonian and part-time Mariner. Really friendly club, they showed us around the place even though it wasn't a match day. Good to see them getting some publicity and bringing in a bit of money. 

Good wee club. Been to a few Marine games and AFC Liverpool too who groundshare with them. 

11 minutes ago, virginton said:

What do they mean by 'issuing warnings to those not wearing masks'? There's no requirement to do so outdoors. 

True.

Not really essential for them to be out there though so they should have just got them done for that instead.