Masks in 2020.

Masks, masks, masks.   

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

The masks are to help prevent you coughing or spluttering your germs on other people, not to prevent you breathing in the virus. The fact you aren't aware of that marks you down as ignorant walloper.

The masks are to prevent me coughing or spluttering? I don't have a cough or go around 'spluttering' on people. Do you actually think before typing out this pish? You absolute fucking clown.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

Surprised that no-one is sleeping wearing a mask.   It vastly reduces acid reflux and completely eliminates snoring.  

You're wasting your time. Moira won't read this and she's not coming back. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

They sound nice. My old man used to concern me as he said the dog had eyes like Audrey Hepburn. 

Cross comparisons with animals is completely fine and I always eat my dinner chomping in circular movements like a cow to evenly regulate my saliva.   Mate for mine has been doing this for 15 years and he's still alive at 64!  

1. What type of mask do you wear?

• Cloth/fabric
  • Single use surgical

A bit off-topic but how many people use Single Use masks once only and how often do people people wash their cloth coverings daily? 

8 minutes ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

Cross comparisons with animals is completely fine and I always eat my dinner chomping in circular movements like a cow to evenly regulate my saliva.   Mate for mine has been doing this for 15 years and he's still alive at 64!  

Do you remove your mask when eating or go for the blender and straw technique for meals to be on the safe side?

3 minutes ago, btb said:

1. What type of mask do you wear?

• Cloth/fabric
  • Single use surgical

A bit off-topic but how many people use Single Use masks once only and how often do people people wash their cloth coverings daily? 

I’ve got both types of mask. Stumped at the first question!

i use single use masks multiple times. I haven’t died yet. I’m assuming mouth breathers will maybe get their masks all soggy.

20 minutes ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

I've only eyes for Jane's soft cow-like eyes.  

16 minutes ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

Cross comparisons with animals is completely fine and I always eat my dinner chomping in circular movements like a cow to evenly regulate my saliva. 

I think you're infatuated with Jane, but steady on, that's taking things a bit far.

16 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I’ve got both types of mask. Stumped at the first question!

i use single use masks multiple times. I haven’t died yet. I’m assuming mouth breathers will maybe get their masks all soggy.

The theory AFAIK is that masks are being placed in and taken out of bags/pockets and overuse of the same mask may be counterproductive if you come into contact with someone who has the virus. I use a dust-mask at work and change it daily and the same with the single use masks I have bought for the virus - I was just speculating on how many people will use a single use mask for say a week. 

See plenty folk with the surgical ones looking more brown than white. Looks like they wipe their arse with them. I'd probably rather they didn't bother at all tbqfhwy.

I give my fabric mask a quick wash in the sink when I get in and it gets chucked through the washing machine every 3 days or so.