Masks in 2020.

Masks, masks, masks.   

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I picture Jane from Morrisons having a Shirley Henderson vibe and aura about her.

Softly spoken in general, very neurotic and switches between the Gail from Trainspotting and Moaning Myrtle persona depending on the setting.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The masks are to prevent me coughing or spluttering? I don't have a cough or go around 'spluttering' on people. Do you actually think before typing out this pish? You absolute fucking clown.

Thank you.

^^^

Ignorant walloper.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Not sure appropriating the face of a black guy is the best choice in the current climate

You wouldn't be advising that I treat Ainsley different from O'Connor based on absolutely nothing other than the colour of his skin now, would you?

Snapshot-2019-03-26+at+09_58_14+PM-10351

35 minutes ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

Why are you balancing a plate on your head?  

...and the top button needs to be undone.  

The top button being undone on an Oxford shirt looks ridiculous. 

4 hours ago, btb said:

The theory AFAIK is that masks are being placed in and taken out of bags/pockets and overuse of the same mask may be counterproductive if you come into contact with someone who has the virus. I use a dust-mask at work and change it daily and the same with the single use masks I have bought for the virus - I was just speculating on how many people will use a single use mask for say a week. 

Only 1 week? Wasteful! I only have the things on for 20-30 mins. I’m sure I could get a couple of weeks out one. Maybe more.

Edited by Scary Bear