Masks in 2020.

Masks, masks, masks.   

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My attitude towards face coverings has always been that I like to give them out but I'd hate to be the recipient!   Seriously though, it's 2020 Bayern have won the CL,  bowls legend David John Bryant is now dead and we've all been asked to shield our nose lips, teeth and chin(s) from the general public via an ear secured sheath.   My own personal experience with maskage was initially neutral but sadly has become extremely negative through time.      Those who follow my 'Gram  page will be aware that I had a teeth-cation to Hungary in February.   To the whippersnappers on here bad teeth will catch up with you, so brush twice daily and floss at least every other day.   Since I'm still banned from the whole Tesco group I've been shopping at the Caley road Morrisons where there's a quite wonderful female employee with a uniform/namebadge combo with smooth skin with low levels of pigmentation for her age, and soft soft eyes like a cow.    Her name's Jane.   Four letters.   

It was my new years resolution to ditch the Millers Pan Drops, and fly to Hungary to get excellent teeth to win over the heart of Jane and become sexually intertwined.    But these bloody face masks mean I'm unable to showcase my new £4,000 porcelain dream chops.   Whilst Meatloaf might be happy with how my 2020 in flowering I'm still hungry like the wolf.   

Perhaps the whole thing is a con and we'll be inundated with firms asking us to claim back our mis-sold PPE.  

Anyone on P & B want to show off their mask?   

Edited by Beth Paige-Black

7 minutes ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

My attitude towards face coverings has always been that I like to give them out but I'd hate to be the recipient!   Seriously though, it's 2020 Bayern have won the CL,  bowls legend David John Bryant is now dead and we've all been asked to shield our nose lips, teeth and chin(s) from the general public via an ear secured sheath.   My own personal experience with maskage was initially neutral but sadly has become extremely negative through time.      Those who follow my 'Gram  page will be aware that I had a teeth-cation to Hungary in February.   To the whippersnappers on here bad teeth will catch up with you, so brush twice daily and floss at least every other day.   Since I'm still banned from the whole Tesco group I've been shopping at the Caley road Morrisons where there's a quite wonderful female employee with a uniform/namebadge combo with smooth skin with low levels of pigmentation for her age, and soft soft eyes like a cow.    Her name's Jane.   Four letters.   

It was my new years resolution to ditch the Millers Pan Drops, and fly to Hungary to get excellent teeth to win over the heart of Jane and become sexually intertwined.    But these bloody face masks mean I'm unable to showcase my new £4,000 porcelain dream chops.   Whilst Meatloaf might be happy with how my 2020 in flowering I'm still hungry like the wolf.   

Perhaps the whole thing is a con and we'll be inundated with firms asking us to claim back our mis-sold PPE.  

Anyone on P & B want to show of their mask?   

I remember the days when we had aliases in the vein of Chiggsy and Alf Hucker.

Sad days when someone sits down and thinks to type all this out as a means to make up a 'funny character' and it's absolute toe-curling shite. 

Get in the bin.

Edited by djchapsticks

4 minutes ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

You eat out the bin.  

We've came into some money djchapsticks (awful username btw)  lets go and buy some Haslet.   

Perhaps.

Please understand though, that the prospect of eating out of a bin would more palatable than trying to read what you're attempting to pass off as a 'comedic alias'.

Edited by djchapsticks

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Perhaps.

Please understand though, that the prospect of eating out of a bin would more palatable than trying to read what you're trying to pass off as a 'comedic alias'.

We all understand that eating out a bins is of greater priority than the rare treat of accessing your neighbours internet to vent at others that just have more.    I've got a single detached garage mate, deal with it.  

1 minute ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

We all understand that eating out a bins is of greater priority than the rare treat of accessing your neighbours internet to vent at others that just have more.    I've got a single detached garage mate, deal with it.  

JHz9lnu.gif

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Ahhh, right I see your name. 

No point in keeping up any sustained dialogue with you then, PB, you'll be punted in a matter of days as per. :lol: 

Can I ask what you think I should be punted for?   I ask that of everyone who pulls this card.  

I don't swear.  
I'm not abusive.  
I don't post things that are racist/ homophobic etc  

I've obviously given you the open goal to post "banned for posting shite"  

Just now, Beth Paige-Black said:

Can I ask what you think I should be punted for?   I ask that of everyone who pulls this card.  

I don't swear.  
I'm not abusive.  
I don't post things that are racist/ homophobic etc  

I've obviously given you the open goal to post "banned for posting shite"  

Don't know, don't care. To be completely honest, I don't think you should be punted. 

But you will be....you always are. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I'd like to know what the point of these masks is, when you can still breath the virus in through them.

Thank you.

They're better at protecting other people from you, but they will still reduce the viral load if you're unlucky enough to catch it while wearing one, so you wouldn't get as ill as you could without one.

I've no idea on the exact scientific benefit of a mask.

The fact that seems to upset the Twitter users with the dog profile pic and exact same "vetrun/Brexit/patriot/boris/cancer survivor/all lives matter" bios means I'll be wearing one with much joy. 

Sad to see people viciously attacking you PB with some cowardly dotted encouragement while they’re at it.

I bought a couple of masks from the Trussell Trust so I felt like doing a good deed. That and seeing a million people make the Bane “nobody cares who I was until I put on the mask” jokes have brightened my days considerably, however, I do find the masks on the commute add to a general vibe that makes me feel like Clive Owen in Children of Men but even he got to enjoy a coffee and a gab on the commute even if he was narrowly avoiding being blown up! Britain in 2020, who would want it?

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I'd like to know what the point of these masks is, when you can still breath the virus in through them.

Thank you.

The masks are to help prevent you coughing or spluttering your germs on other people, not to prevent you breathing in the virus. The fact you aren't aware of that marks you down as ignorant walloper.