Celtic V Motherwell (David Turnbull Testimonial Game)

By the end of the game that was the shape Celtic should have with actual forwards up front and a proper attacking full back. Sure enough goals are scored. Wednesday was awful management and it took to half time of this game to fix it. 

For the 'well they have no fire power up front at all from what I have seen this season. That hurts bad as time goes on for all the organisation and hard work the team puts in. 

20 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Another thread where the opposing fans are all triggered by Brown.

Unlike the bunch of Hungarian pepper howkers during the week who just gave him a chasing instead.. 

A82C2CD1-48C9-41B5-9D28-A9E9CE8E0FD2.jpeg.d3be676db1ccf3317445a35c285ddeed.jpeg

Edited by vikingTON

2 hours ago, Romeo said:
12 hours ago, kingjoey said:
Never get into a discussion with Romeo unless you can back up every single word you say.

I prefer "not talk shite and be mostly accurate", not making stuff up also helps.

I thought we were actually very organised in the first half yesterday and restricted Celtic to playing around us. I'm not sure if I'm aggrieved about anything in the first goal, just wish we could have held out until half-time with a 0-0.

The second goal was criminal switching off from O'Hara and not the first time we've seen it. I wouldn't mind him playing a more advanced role but as far as the DM role goes, the sooner Donnelly is back the better. The third goal was just plain frustrating with Hylton giving the ball away cheaply in their half, followed by the counter attack.

Nothing massively different from what you'd expect and not catastrophic, but it's still worrying not to have a win before the first international break. 

Bring back Sinclair Elyounoussi isn't doing it, for me I hope wee Mikey Johnston gets over his injury problems,first half wasn't great but very good finish from Forrest.
Ajeti hasn't had much game time but 2 goals from the bench is pretty good plus balance in the middle of the park still isn't ticking.
The impact of all my days frimpong is magic he just plugs in the game for the last 30 minutes.
Motherwell look like a team lacking in confidence much like Klimala.