Celtic V Motherwell (David Turnbull Testimonial Game)

32 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Are we the only club not offering PPV?

You'd think Peter would be all over another revenue stream.

Not sure if you are the only one but in the main people can ‘buy’ each game.  It seems Celtic aren’t offering anything on top for a season ticket (like others are) so they need to keep the viewing of the game sacrosanct.

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

They will have looked at forecast income streams for PPV for a game at 3pm on a Sunday where the opponents are 22-1 and maybe just decided it’s not a worthwhile investment ?

There is also the cost issue vs Season Ticket holders. An average season ticket is probably around £500 so to treat customers fairly you are talking about £25 for Well and non season tickets holders for Celtic. How many would pay that ?

I disagree,the core fan base is in the UK plus there is a difference between going to the game and watching it on a stream so having a PPV should be between £10 to £15 like the rest of the league.
Celtic will attempt to block the traffic to keep the numbers down. 

Not sure if you are the only one but in the main people can ‘buy’ each game.  It seems Celtic aren’t offering anything on top for a season ticket (like others are) so they need to keep the viewing of the game sacrosanct.
Celtic have mentioned a couple of times that they are looking to add "extra value" to the season tickets. That will probably turn out to be a balloon and a whistle.

8 minutes ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, ropy said:

Celtic have mentioned a couple of times that they are looking to add "extra value" to the season tickets. That will probably turn out to be a balloon and a whistle.

Would have kept me happy for an afternoon back in the day

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I disagree,the core fan base is in the UK plus there is a difference between going to the game and watching it on a stream so having a PPV should be between £10 to £15 like the rest of the league.
Celtic will attempt to block the traffic to keep the numbers down. 

Sorry, I didn’t say that correctly. I mean it’s currently £25 for PPV for ST holders. Obviously it all changes when they are back at games and to watch a stream is cheaper.

34 minutes ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, ropy said:

Bit generous to be giving away a free Bolingoli with every ST.

Celtic appear to be starting without a striker again. Probably the manager trying to prove that he left his strike force out on Wednesday because they aren’t match fit. “See, I’ve left them out again, so I was right on Wednesday.”

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

Are we the only club not offering PPV?

Yes.

Your fans have been mewling on Twitter for weeks about the costs some teams are charging because the prices "don't allow fans to watch their clubs".

They've all gone quiet today for some reason.

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Celtic appear to be starting without a striker again. Probably the manager trying to prove that he left his strike force out on Wednesday because they aren’t match fit. “See, I’ve left them out again, so I was right on Wednesday.”

Fingers crossed it fails again and we get him breaking down again.