English Independence Referendum

Sortmeout

33 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I've no idea what you're worried about, you sound well adapted to home counties lounge bar banter. Nobody's going to force you back.

He picks up a lot serving his betters. He can even practice the accent in the bathroom mirrors when refilling the cleaning bucket.

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Tremendous stuff tonight m8

Thanks, EH8 and I hope you get all you deserve vs Dolly tomorrow.

Of course having a managed border with England is functionally the same as having no control over your border - this is what partition does.  I'm surprised that you're even contesting this.

The entire project is madness.

55 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I missed this wee gem the first time a scanned the thread.  This is exactly what the Nats are doing.

It's what little Englanders are doing, we'd just prefer not to go down with a ship we're not steering, proud Tory from the County of Buckinghamshire.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

It's what little Englanders are doing, we'd just prefer not to go down with a ship we're not steering, proud Tory from the County of Buckinghamshire.

I think he agree's with this but it's not OK for Scotland because of the Rangers.  But of course nothing to do with football.   It's after 11pm(units) so the reply will flow.  

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

As I said in my first post in the thread, EngNats and ScotNats are indistinguishable.  You are both "rabble rousers who wrap themselves in their country's flag and appeal to the countrymen's basest instincts on the basis of race, imagined "traditions" and "common sense"

A plague on both your houses.

Folk responding to Kincardine need to realise he's gone full desperate Malky. He's the latest p and b equivalent of an oxygen thief and the more he gets a response the more it goes on. 

There is nothing a unionist can argue for that hasn't been obliterated by the UK govt approach to Brexit. 

Scotland's leaving the UK. 

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

As I said in my first post in the thread, EngNats and ScotNats are indistinguishable.  You are both "rabble rousers who wrap themselves in their country's flag and appeal to the countrymen's basest instincts on the basis of race, imagined "traditions" and "common sense"

And....you want Scotland to hoor itself to mercy of your EngNats.   But if we don't agree and favour the EU and internationalism we're tweedy jocks wa' a chip on oor shoulder.  

Isn't it unbelievable the power a football club holds on a fan.  Obviously you are better than this but football matters more.     

Edited by Beth Paige-Black

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Far be it from me to question your outstanding loyalty to "traditions", even when they conflict with "common sense" and hark back to a "racist" past. Fair play and all that. I suppose you'd agree with George Galloway that a Lithuanian national residing in Scotland should have his vote taken away and passed to your good self?

Edited by welshbairn

With a large national debt, a media that hark back to a glorious past that never was and a population that had on the whole just voted to leave a successful trading bloc I fear England might just be too poor and stupid to be independent....

5 minutes ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

we're tweedy jocks wa' a chip on oor shoulder.  

Most of the "tweedy jocks" I know follow rugby, are good unionists.and are decent sorts.

It's the tartan-swathed, glengarried-up fuckwits who want to partition the country that are the ones to watch.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Most of the "tweedy jocks" I know follow rugby, are good unionists.and are decent sorts.

It's the tartan-swathed, glengarried-up fuckwits who want to partition the country that are the ones to watch.

You'll understand by now that nothing you type makes any sense and it's all booze and your upbringing.  

These brilliant Scots that like rugby are good because they support your Eng-nats  status who themselves are in your own word "Rabble rousers who wrap themselves in their country's flag and appeal to the countrymen's basest instincts on the basis of race, imagined "traditions" and "common sense"

Time to come clear are these Eng-nats ( that you've started supporting ) better than Scot-nats ? 

3 minutes ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

Time to come clear are these Eng-nats ( that you've started supporting ) better than Scot-nats ? 

I stated very clearly, "EngNats and ScotNats are indistinguishable".  That you fail to grasp this is not at all surprising.

3 minutes ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

Cool and do you thing ScotNats should go with EngNats or the EU?   

I'm an unrepentant EU-loving Unionist.  I think both sets of small-minded nationalist fuckwits deserve all my scorn.  You are both an utter plague on society.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm an unrepentant EU-loving Unionist.  I think both sets of small-minded nationalist fuckwits deserve all my scorn.  You are both an utter plague on society.

Lovely stuff.  I voted No and remain.  

I'll ask again.   Do you thing ScotNats should go with EngNats or the EU?   

It's a straight binary option.  

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Why do you support and promote alt-right, Islamophobic, anti-Semitic, Europhobic racist Brexiteers then?