Livingston Football Club versus Ross County Football Club

I spose not losing would be ok. If the proper Livi defence show up then we’ll be solid enough. Had we had a striker on the park against Aberdeen we might even gone in front; I felt we were the better side in first half (or at least nothing to suggest 2 down soon). 

Seems a bit soon for Stokes but I’m impatient and would be exciting if he played.

15 hours ago, Comrie said:

£20?

That's steep for a game that'll probably be shite.

I agree. Part of the justification the club provided was that it predicted households gathering/sharing an e-ticket. I’m sure this is against the rules they set though.

1 hour ago, crispy said:

I spose not losing would be ok. If the proper Livi defence show up then we’ll be solid enough. Had we had a striker on the park against Aberdeen we might even gone in front; I felt we were the better side in first half (or at least nothing to suggest 2 down soon). 

Seems a bit soon for Stokes but I’m impatient and would be exciting if he played.

Aye just get him on till he's blowing out his arse after getting his 2nd wind, then sub him, should be able to last the first half anyway, then get 10 mins or so from him 2nd half after a wee HT rest. I know we're a team that has to have everyone working their arses off, and have nae passengers, but i'm sure we could carry him work wise for a game or two till he's match fit, we've players like Robbo and Pitts that do the work of 2 players anyway, just to have someone that can stick the ball in the net, when given decent opportunities to do so. Then bring Sal on for him as he scored a goal in the pre season friendly, and is good with his head from long throw ins and set pieces.

Also desperate to see what big Lars can do, if he's being compared to Dykes he must be decent. Likes the physical side of the game so should adapt well to Scottish football.

Quality of football has improved a little in the last five minutes or so. Has gone from being total shite to mostly shite.

Lokotsch looks really pish so far.

Just now, Comrie said:

Quality of football has improved a little in the last five minutes or so. Has gone from being total shite to mostly shite.

Lokotsch looks really pish so far.

Yep, he described himself as strong and fast but he looks pretty slow tbh.

Serrano looking decent for us at LB though