Livingston Football Club versus Ross County Football Club

Couldn't see a thread, I can tell we're all excited.

Tbf I kind of am. 3rd home game this season - the first we played Efe as a left wing back and got pumped (who could have seen that coming) and the second we took a point off the best Rangers team in a decade. We might be bottom of the league, but I'm still confident that all will be fine.

McCrorie

Devlin Fitz Guthrie Serrano

Bartley Holt

Robinson Pittman Forrest

Stokes

3-1 Livi. No idea why I'm this confident. Means we'll probably get pumped.

9 hours ago, thruthenight said:

Couldn't see a thread, I can tell we're all excited.

Tbf I kind of am. 3rd home game this season - the first we played Efe as a left wing back and got pumped (who could have seen that coming) and the second we took a point off the best Rangers team in a decade. We might be bottom of the league, but I'm still confident that all will be fine.

McCrorie

Devlin Fitz Guthrie Serrano

Bartley Holt

Robinson Pittman Forrest

Stokes

3-1 Livi. No idea why I'm this confident. Means we'll probably get pumped.

McCrorie

Devlin Fizzy Guthrie ATS

Sibbald 

Crawford  Pittman Forrest

Lokotisch (if fit ) Stokes  (if fit)
(Tiffoney)        (Robinson)

This is going to be a pretty tough game that both sides probably expect to win.

Stewart has looked dangerous in every game this season and it won't be long before he starts putting away the chances he's getting.

It might just be me but I didn't make much of Mckay's performance against St Mirren so potentially we could see Stewart go across and play up front or even put Erwin there.

I'd probably go

Doohan

Randall       Donaldson       Iacovitti    Tremarco

Vigurs Draper

Gardyne

Mullin           Stewart       Erwin

1-0 county

21 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

This is going to be a pretty tough game that both sides probably expect to win.

Stewart has looked dangerous in every game this season and it won't be long before he starts putting away the chances he's getting.

It might just be me but I didn't make much of Mckay's performance against St Mirren so potentially we could see Stewart go across and play up front or even put Erwin there.

I'd probably go

Doohan

Randall       Donaldson       Iacovitti    Tremarco

Vigurs Draper

Gardyne

Mullin           Stewart       Erwin

1-0 county

You're seriously overestimating our expectations. I'd say hoping was more apt in our case.

Last game between us was a friendly 2-2 draw, Dykes was one of our scorers, he's away, and Sal the other, he isn't likely to have more than a 15 min or so sub appearance, at best.

Only game we've kept a clean sheet in was at home to Sevco, but we had 10 men behind the ball for most of that game, and kept a tight defensive formation, where everyone dropped back into position the second we lost possession. We wont play like that against County so will have to cut out our defensive fuckups that have made it so easy for teams to get goals against us this season. No confidence in us doing that, so we'll have to score 2, possibly 3 goals to win this game.

Other than that though, i'm feeling pretty positive going into this.😂

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

You're seriously overestimating our expectations. I'd say hoping was more apt in our case.

Last game between us was a friendly 2-2 draw, Dykes was one of our scorers, he's away, and Sal the other, he isn't likely to have more than a 15 min or so sub appearance, at best.

Only game we've kept a clean sheet in was at home to Sevco, but we had 10 men behind the ball for most of that game, and kept a tight defensive formation, where everyone dropped back into position the second we lost possession. We wont play like that against County so will have to cut out our defensive fuckups that have made it so easy for teams to get goals against us this season. No confidence in us doing that, so we'll have to score 2, possibly 3 goals to win this game.

Other than that though, i'm feeling pretty positive going into this.😂

Who are you and what have you done with L4E?

Really need a minimum of 4 points from the next two games. We’ve showed a marked improvement following the Hibs debacle and really should’ve been 2-0 up at half time on Sunday. Be interesting to see who starts up front, because as much as I like Scott Robinson, a striker he is not.  

Think a lot will depend if any of our strikers start.Theve been sorely missed for us.We know what County will bring. We are at home and hopefully we can turn our form around.We know we are better than our lowely position suggests. Reckon 1 goal for either could take this.🦁 👌 

We looked better at the back with Tremarco and Watson than with Reid and Donaldson, so I'd be happy to see those two retain their places.