St Johnstone v St Mirren 29/8

2 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
3 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:
Perth has never been a happy hunting ground for St Mirren.  The one thing that's made me nervous watching games this season is a habit of playing far too deep in periods. Then getting the ball and pumping it up the park to the opposition its happend in everyone of our games. Thankfully we look ok going forward creating chances. Will be delighted with any kind of result.  £17.50 is steep for streaming  right now I'm not prepared to pay that. However when it comes to Saturday that could change.  

Away games are on our channel on my iptv. I suspect certain pubs in Paisley will have it on.

I thought away games were audio only unless your outside the uk ? 

I'm in the not at all sure camp with SJFC this season so far.

The two recent home losses were probably slightly unlucky and if anything, against Hibs, we probably shaded it. The Aberdeen game was destined to finish 0-0 and probably would have had they still been playing but for a fortunate deflection.

The worry though is although we are playing well enough for big parts of games we're not really creating enough real chances.

I'm not overly worried as yet, but we probably do need to get a first home win on the board on Saturday, though it would seem SMFC have started the season pretty well.

Last season they were one of the hardest working teams we saw in Perth. An easy three points it shouldn't be.

We'll see how keen CD is to stick to his 3-4-3 formation if with Muzz doesn't make it and we've only got 1 fit central midfielder available. 

If we shoehorn someone in there then we'll know no matter what he's sticking with it. 

If we conceed a stupid early goal it could be a long painful afternoon. Although if we can get in front we might be harder to pin back then. Threat on the counter. 

2 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

We'll see how keen CD is to stick to his 3-4-3 formation if with Muzz doesn't make it and we've only got 1 fit central midfielder available. 

If we shoehorn someone in there then we'll know no matter what he's sticking with it. 

Its becoming a myth hes sticking by it blindly, he didnt start us that way against Killie, for example.

Think this would be what I'd go for.

ELEVEN1598455537308.thumb.png.c26d2a88652b39d9eaafe7704b5c76ce.png

No mention of the fermers, harvest time, the Wurzles.  
2/10 for the thread so far.  
St Mirren will win this game of football.  Obika and Dennis to score.  0-2 to the Buds.  
Easy.  

Also needs some crowd size comments. How do St Johnstone know it’s a lockdown.......they can’t hear the away support etc [emoji17]

As much as St Johnstone have struggled to get results they do seem to be playing reasonably well and we seem to have a bad habit of shelling high balls to Junior right now so I’ll take a point.

20 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Minter you say ? 

260803-bells-cup-quarter-final-st-johnstone-v-brechin-city-cardboard-BJCXTM.jpg.cef431a8faf83bdb479b3dcdcadc7d8f.jpg.cc4104487133a154dd4a.jpg.ceb7398a3c072773d9a701f15d16e5ad.jpg

Do I really need to explain it to you you thick f**k? You Buddies have tried to deflect that Celtic shop fiasco by mentioning the cardboard fans, then actually copied it. Canny wait for the Dundee United shop to open at Mcdiarmid,  canny fucking wait.

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Do I really need to explain it to you you thick f**k? You Buddies have tried to deflect that Celtic shop fiasco by mentioning the cardboard fans, then actually copied it. Canny wait for the Dundee United shop to open at Mcdiarmid,  canny fucking wait.

8e61f48cb77443bb05136458a40c57c8.gif

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

We were a bit like you back then. The last board rented the stadium to Celtic for a European friendly none of our fans liked it. A bit like your club now giving three of your four stands to Celtic I'm sure none of your fans like it. 

13 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

We were a bit like you back then. The last board rented the stadium to Celtic for a European friendly none of our fans liked it. A bit like your club now giving three of your four stands to Celtic I'm sure none of your fans like it. 

I like it.

Cash is king.

On 26/08/2020 at 18:08, tree house tam said:

Do you lot really live in flocks, or are these pictures pre-social distancing?